Life Savers 5 Flavors Sugar Free Hard Candy uploaded by Alexis C.

BY LIFE SAVERS

These Long-time Favorites Have That Famous Fruity Flavor; Now In Sugar Free.

Isomalt, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Soy Lecithin Excess Consumption May Have A Laxative Effect.

Sarah G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these flavors I always carry a pack in my bag for an on the go snack!!!
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Nikita M.
St, NL
Purchased at: Walmart
Theses are SO good! I honestly can’t tell the difference from these and the regular life savers! I keep a bag on hand literally all they time! They taste amazing! I highly recommend!
Chantal B.
Ile-Perrot, QC
Party snack up ahead! These suckers are really good to satisfy that sugar craving. I bring these to just about every party I go to. Not expensive, these are a classic in the candy department. You can even get a bag at the dollar store. I recommend these. :)
Alexa M.
This product is the best for people that have sugar intolerance or just keep a healthy life but have a sweet tooth too. They don't taste the same as the original but they are still sweet and tasty enough. I bought 3 packs and put it on a jar they even look pretty.
Yemmy A.
Dora l, FL
ricos caramelos con ricos sabores y muy coloridos son accequibles y a los niños les encantan ademas aqui en venezuela se comercialisavan como gomitas entre las alternativas es una de las mejores siempre que los veo los compro y dejo para guardar
rebecca v.
Forest, ON
This is a great tasting hard candy. I would recommend it for older children and up as it may be a hazard for young children. the flavor lasts till the very end.
Sulem ☄.
Toluca, México
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Me encantan estos caramelos por que son muy bonitos y coloridos, ademas sus sabores osn increíbles, los compro muy seguido, por que los puedes disfrutar en cualquier momento
Jessica D.
Panama
SON DELICIOSAS. TANTO EN CARAMELOS COMO EN GOMITAS, LIFE SAVERS SON PERFECTOS Y LOS PUEDES CONSEGUIR EN CUALQUIER PARTE DEL MUNDO. ME ENCANTAN, SON MIS PREFERIDAS
Matt S.
I always keep a pack of these near by they have a awesome taste to them I love that they don't just do one colour but they do a variety of colours
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
do these taste alot like the regular versions?
Juliana T.
How are they sugar free?
Amy C.
Dry Ridge, KY
What all flavors do you have, and do you plan to create more?
Barbara S.
Statesboro
Are these candies individually wrapped?
Esmeralda H.
I have never tried them are they good?