Life Savers 5 Flavors Sugar Free Hard Candy uploaded by Alexis C.

BY LIFE SAVERS #45 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

These Long-time Favorites Have That Famous Fruity Flavor; Now In Sugar Free.

Isomalt, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Soy Lecithin Excess Consumption May Have A Laxative Effect.

Kathy C.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have gotten these in my Xmas sticking for many years! They are so full of flavor!
Lindsay E.
Medina, NY
When trying to keep healthy with the sugar free, great choice, full of flavor.
Quinelle R.
I love these! I love to eat them while I'm watching a movie instead of popcorn!
Sarah G.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Love these flavors I always carry a pack in my bag for an on the go snack!!!
Jamie S.
Cape Eliz, ME
I love that they are now sugar free.... My kids can enjoy them now #beachbag
Oussama S.
Sidi kacem
Hello I  love your products, I want to review your product on my Instagram,  I have about 30k active followers, I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from you, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative.
Alexa M.
This product is the best for people that have sugar intolerance or just keep a healthy life but have a sweet tooth too. They don't taste the same as the original but they are still sweet and tasty enough. I bought 3 packs and put it on a jar they even look pretty.
Yemmy A.
Dora l, FL
ricos caramelos con ricos sabores y muy coloridos son accequibles y a los niños les encantan ademas aqui en venezuela se comercialisavan como gomitas entre las alternativas es una de las mejores siempre que los veo los compro y dejo para guardar
Sulem ☄.
Toluca, México
Me encantan estos caramelos por que son muy bonitos y coloridos, ademas sus sabores osn increíbles, los compro muy seguido, por que los puedes disfrutar en cualquier momento
Chantal B.
Ile-Perrot, QC
Party snack up ahead! These suckers are really good to satisfy that sugar craving. I bring these to just about every party I go to. Not expensive, these are a classic in the candy department. You can even get a bag at the dollar store. I recommend these. :)
Mandy P.
Dewitt, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
do these taste alot like the regular versions?
Juliana T.
How are they sugar free?
Amy C.
Dry Ridge, KY
What all flavors do you have, and do you plan to create more?
Esmeralda H.
I have never tried them are they good?
Will A.
Are they as good as the regular ones?