BY LIFE SAVERS #35 in Hard Candy & Lollipops

These Long-time Favorites Have That Famous Fruity Flavor; Now In Sugar Free.

Isomalt, Citric Acid, Natural And Artificial Flavors, Sucralose, Colors (Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Soy Lecithin Excess Consumption May Have A Laxative Effect.

Whitney G.
Jamestown
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
 For being sugar-free these truly are one of the best candies you can get. I have been a diabetic for about a year and I do have a sweet tooth. I have to say that these are one of the closest things to the original that you’re going to find on the store shelf.
Brittney M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Probably one of my favorite hard candy. I always keep a couple in my car and or my purse when ever I need a pick me up on sugar or my throat gets really dry at work. These do wonders. Come in quiet a bit of flavors also.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These taste good. They are similar to the regular ones but without the sugar. It's definitely one of the best sugar free hard candies. The only thing I don't like is that they charge more and they melt easily. A good candy to keep in that office or home candy dish.
Not exactly the original flavors but close enough for sugar free. I am happy that I tried this. I have not had Lifesavers in years because I've avoided sugar, but now that this is available it's nice that I can indulge again. Thanks Lifesavers for bringing out the sugar free version.
Angel G.
Phenix City, AL
Life Savers are an awesome snack to have during the day. They've got a great flavor that even lasts a little bit after you're done with the candy. For the price, you can't beat them. I like to have a couple everyday so I'd definitely recommend getting some.
Dayana M.
Lawrenceville , GA
I keep these in a bowl in my kitchen and every time I leave the house I grab two or three. They are so delicious I love every single flavor. If you're a candy lover I recommend these so addicting. They're sweet but not overwhelming. Very good!
Perla G.
San Antonio, TX
I tried these out and LOVE THEM! The grape tastes so yummy and so does the green apple. I really think they should change the white ones to their actual color would help way more. Other than that they're affordable and so yummy. Xoxo
Elizabeth O.
Clinton
I like this better because I feel like it's not too sweet but I like the dumb is a little bit better so I just didn't see them on the list I'm hoping that you guys could come out with some new kind of like tropical flavors like pina colada that would be really good
Ariana C.
My favorite all time candy I love this candy so much I remember eating them buy the handful as a kid I know all my friends love this too just like me I'm going to keep buying them when ever I can and as many as possible
Eileen S.
Yum! Classic sweet candy & nice to have around when you want a treat. I like most of the flavors, except the orange. For variety, I'd try other flavor packs like the Hawaiian Fruits flavors. I don't eat these often, but would recommend to others.
Mandy P.
Dewitt , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
do these taste alot like the regular versions?
Juliana T.
How are they sugar free?
Amy C.
Dry Ridge, KY
What all flavors do you have, and do you plan to create more?
Will A.
Are they as good as the regular ones?