BY LIFE OF PI

• Is this book worth reading?2 Answers
  • I have this on my bookshelf but haven't got to it yet, is...2 Answers
  • Is the book better then the movie ?2 Answers
Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
brooke w.
Loveland
Bookworm Expert Level 1
the life of pi really encourages you to take a step back and think about life. i love these kind of books that make me think.
Serena M.
7403 Oneida road, Wonder Lake IL.
In the last three years I’ve probably read over 100 books and this is in my top five! Beautiful story, great author! keeps you captivated to a story that is beautifully written with vibrant imagination, it’s a must read.
Jayda N.
Macon
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This book was super boring to me I've heard there was a movie on it but I definitely would not watch that considering I couldn't make it through the whole book
Sierra S.
Olmsted Falls, OH
Pretty sure I was one of the only ones in my honors English 10 class in high school that found this book dreadful. It was boring and i couldn’t focus
Deysy G.
Atlanta
I personally thought this book was so boring aswell as the movie. Maybe I just didnt get the point
Anabelle R.
Sherbrooke
Amazing book. I started and finished this book in one day, I was hooked from the beginning to the end. Such a wonderful story.
Aureanna B.
Canada
Remember reading this book in junior high and really enjoying it. The projects that we did on the smoker always so much fun and it was a very interesting story
Jaydie T.
Sioux Falls
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This book is already one of literary merit and it's only from The early 2000s! It's rich in detail and symbolism. The story is so vivid and intense, and you can't help but connect everything. You really need to do some reflecting after this book. It's been over a year since I read it and I'm still processing it.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Bookworm Expert Level 2
I had to read this book 3 times before I got it on that 3rd try. 1st I took it literal and he was on a boat with zoo animals and I could get all the way thru it. The second time I also thought literal but duh into the story a bit more. Didn’t finish it the second time. I hate not finishing a book even if it’s bad and I really hate not getting the story of the book. It doesn’t happen often but when it does I go nuts. On the 3rd and final try it clicked. I got it and was amazed by the story. It’s a great read and wonderful story if you let your imagination flow with the story instead of thinking too hard.
Kayla R.
Social Circle , GA
I saw the movie first & loved it but I always wanted to read the book. I finally did & it was better. This book has a really basic plot, it's literally in one location but it's so well written that it never gets boring. I would recommend this book to everyone.
Hannah S.
Redlands, CA
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Katherine A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I've heard many pros and cons about this book. I've heard that the Movie is great.. what is with this "certain people should only read this" and its "targeted for certain people". does this book really pertain to racism? In your honest opinion, without ANY racism, please tell me why i should or shouldn't buy this book.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I saw the movie and loved it so much that I bought the book but never got around to reading it - is it worth it?