BY LIFE OF PI

• Is this book worth reading?1 Answers
  • I have this on my bookshelf but haven't got to it yet, is it wort...1 Answers
  • Is the book better then the movie ?1 Answers
Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Molly C.
Bowling Green, KY
I loved Life of Pi!!! I remember rereading the ending chapter a couple of different times trying to find more clues as to what really happened. Great read!
Traci S.
Rexburg, ID
This book is a little slow and hard to get into at first. If I wasn't reading it
for a book club I probably wouldn't have finished it. I am glad I did though
as it did finally get interesting and gave the reader lots to think about.
Lindsay H.
I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down. There are definitely unexpected moments.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
It was hard for me to get into, but I'm glad I finally finished it.
Virginia L.
Lewisberry, PA
This book was just ok. It was really boring at first, but then it got better the last 3/4s of the book. ok, not a bad read, but not the best!
Curtis E.
Where to begin. Ever since this book was released in 2001 on one of the most terror filled days in american history, it has given us an unwavering view of world religions and many aspects of these religions. While exploring many different symbols and discovering hidden clues, readers will be enthralled in Pi's character and how he kept his sanity those 227 days stranded out at sea.
Blanca G.
Kissimmee, FL
Awesome...such a great story. If you don't enjoy reading (can't imagine how) at least watch the movie. Inspiring.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Fantastically written story and beautiful book. One that will leave you thinking for a long time after you put it down.
Amanda S.
Aiea, HI
I liked this book because it was one of those that make you think. The story was compelling, full of adventure, and I liked the characters. The only thing I didn't care for was that the progression was a bit slow, especially in the beginning. Stick with it, it gets better! :)

Katherine W.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Beginning the book was kind of hard. I felt it was slow. As the book progressed it got better, but I'm the type that if I'm not hooked right away, it'll be hard to finish.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Migdalia Q.
Is the book better than the movie, like it usually is?
Gracie G.
Was this a good book? Was it a good movie?