BY LIFE OF PI

• Is this book worth reading?1 Answers
  • I have this on my bookshelf but haven't got to it yet, is it wort...1 Answers
  • Is the book better then the movie ?1 Answers
Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Bookworm Expert
This is a beautifully written novel. If you like a lot of imagery when you are reading you would probably enjoy this book. There is a lot of interesting symbolism. This novel really makes you think.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
I've seen the movie. I thought it was an okay film. I should've read the book first before the movie, but now that I've seen the film first...no point of me getting the book, unless I should...
Sarah G.
Westminster, CO
This was such a fun read. Very creative, very exciting. It sparks your imagination. I really like open endings that you can decide for yourself what happened. Worth the read for sure.
Adrian G.
Lancaster, CA
Of the book I had to read for English over the summer, Life of Pi was my favorite. very good writing overall and I loved the theme of religious tolerance that permeates the novel.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
I didn't get to read this book I saw the movie though. My brother, however had to read this book for class and i was able to read a part that went perfect along with the movie.
Beta H.
Norfolk, VA
Such a beautiful written book. It's a book filled with beautiful imagery that really makes you think. It also makes you question what you believe in as well. It's a must read.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
Great book! It is really well written. I felt it was a little slowgoing in the beginning, but I am glad I did not write it off completely; the ending made it worth it!
Erin O.
Lakewood, OH
Excellent book. It grabs your attention and doesn't let go...compelling, well-written, colorful. I definitely enjoy the "survival skills" aspect - very interesting!
Audrey G.
If you haven't read Life of Pi, get on it. It's a wonderful book with an exciting premise, wonderful writing and a completely thought-provoking and consuming ending.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
We had to read this book in school and I remember not quite loving it, but maybe if I read it again at my age I'd appreciate it more. Hard read to get through
Michelle P.
Pikeville, NC
Is there any other books by this author that you recommend?
Lisa H.
Shiloh, IL
Bookworm Expert
Yay or nay? Watch movie first or read book?
Pamela N.
Hamilton , ON
Is the book better then the movie ?
Carolyn H.
Is this book worth reading?
Shauna M.
Swansea , England
I have this on my bookshelf but haven't got to it yet, is it worth the read?