BY LIFE OF PI #98 in Books

• Is this book worth reading?1 Answers
  • I have this on my bookshelf but haven't got to it yet, is it worth ...1 Answers
  • Is the book better then the movie ?1 Answers
Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Rachael A.
Rachael A.
Didnt think the story was line was going to bw good but it really was. It kept me on my toes of whata going to happen next and i was very interested in it
Erin E.
Erin E.
Great read! A boy gets wrecked onto a boat with a live tiger in the middle of the ocean. The two learn to survive, however, he has to remember the tiger is a wild animal. Amazing story as the two live in a small boat until they find land! Somewhat magical!
Jaleasa A.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Bookworm Expert
This was such a cute sad book with the boy and the lion. I thought it was sad how the boy treated the lion but also how he cares for it
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Smithfield, IL
Just started reading this over the weekend and so far I like it. I'm not sure why others had issues with it being slow, because I have that issue too sometimes, but this book didn't have that for me. Not so far anyway.
Callie K.
Callie K.
LOVE this book. Read it last year for a book project and it was so interesting to delve deeper into the book and find the deeper meaning. This book is full of symbols and figuring them out is really fun.
Chrysten T.
Chrysten T.
Saint Paul, MN
I've seen the movie. I thought it was an okay film. I should've read the book first before the movie, but now that I've seen the film first...no point of me getting the book, unless I should...
Carla H.
Carla H.
Charleston, WV
This is such a magical adventure. i am not one to read adventure stories but this one was definitely different.
Catheryn C.
Catheryn C.
Not the worst, but not the best book I've read. I do like the mystery it leaves the reader and the comparisons of what is told and what could be true.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
Can seem slow movie but ultimately a great book and a magical, wonderful story. I loved the movie as well.
Kirsten A.
Kirsten A.
Round Rock, TX
Loved this book when I read it in high school. At first it was slow, but it picked up and became one of those books I had to finish right away.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Was this a good book? Was it a good movie?
Migdalia Q.
Migdalia Q.
Is the book better than the movie, like it usually is?