BY LIFE OF PI #97 in Books

Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Fort St John, BC
Great read!! Suspenseful and keeps you on your toes! Be sure to watch the movie after finishing the book
Nola G.
Nola G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
A lot of people focus on whether the stories in this book were supposed to be true (in the context that they occurred in the world that the book does) or if it was hallucinations or imagination, but I honestly don't care! The book's imagery was so beautiful and well written. It's just a beautiful story and I will read this book a few more times before I'm done. The movie was also beautifully done!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Amy W.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I saw the movie and loved it so much that I bought the book but never got around to reading it - is it worth it?
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I've heard many pros and cons about this book. I've heard that the Movie is great.. what is with this "certain people should only read this" and its "targeted for certain people". does this book really pertain to racism? In your honest opinion, without ANY racism, please tell me why i should or shouldn't buy this book.