BY LIFE OF PI #98 in Books

• Is this book worth reading?1 Answers
  • I have this on my bookshelf but haven't got to it yet, is it worth ...1 Answers
  • Is the book better then the movie ?1 Answers
Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Fort st john, BC
Great read!! Suspenseful and keeps you on your toes! Be sure to watch the movie after finishing the book
Nola G.
Nola G.
Winnipeg, Manitoba
A lot of people focus on whether the stories in this book were supposed to be true (in the context that they occurred in the world that the book does) or if it was hallucinations or imagination, but I honestly don't care! The book's imagery was so beautiful and well written. It's just a beautiful story and I will read this book a few more times before I'm done. The movie was also beautifully done!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
I loved this story. It was thrilling, compelling and full of adventure. The characters were well portrayed and likable.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Winnipeg, MB
This book as previously mentioned, can take some time to read. However, I think that's what I liked so much about the book is that it took me a while to get through the book, and made me think about what I was reading. More so then the beach read books I'm used to. Would definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a book that can make you think.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
A wonderful and enlightening read that is kind of like a metaphor for life, loss, and facing yourself, because you can really be your own worst enemy. There are happy/funny moments too though, don't get me wrong!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Was this a good book? Was it a good movie?
Migdalia Q.
Migdalia Q.
Is the book better than the movie, like it usually is?