BY LIFE OF PI #90 in Books

• Is this book worth reading?1 Answers
  • I have this on my bookshelf but haven't got to it yet, is it wort...1 Answers
  • Is the book better then the movie ?1 Answers
Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Melissa C.
Fort st john, BC
Great read!! Suspenseful and keeps you on your toes! Be sure to watch the movie after finishing the book
Nouha B.
Djerba, Medenin
I watched the movie , i didn't find it intresting like other said , well it's not my type adn style
Kym B.
I still don't get what all the hype about this book was. It was a mediocre read at best.
Celeste S.
One of my favorite books. So beautifuly written with a wonderful message. Really did not expect to enjoy it as much as I did.
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
I had to read this book for an English class in high school. I remember not being too thrilled but overall I ended up enjoying the book.
Kappy N.
Stouffville, Ontario
I like the book but i think i prefer the movie more. Its unusual because i normally loveee books more than movies because they really describe events and characters really well. Other than that, I loved this story :)
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Katherine A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I've heard many pros and cons about this book. I've heard that the Movie is great.. what is with this "certain people should only read this" and its "targeted for certain people". does this book really pertain to racism? In your honest opinion, without ANY racism, please tell me why i should or shouldn't buy this book.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I saw the movie and loved it so much that I bought the book but never got around to reading it - is it worth it?