BY LIFE OF PI #98 in Books

• Is this book worth reading?1 Answers
  • I have this on my bookshelf but haven't got to it yet, is it worth ...1 Answers
  • Is the book better then the movie ?1 Answers
Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Jenyfer T.
Jenyfer T.
Antwerp
I read the book because I saw the movie and I really liked the story. I loved the book but I think I liked the movie even more.
Erin G.
Erin G.
Halifax, NS
I remember reading this in junior high (even though it was only about 7 years ago), it was targeted towards my age group but I have found after a second reading that I understood what was being said a lot better now that I'm older.
Suzie B.
Suzie B.
Winnipeg, MB
I really liked this book; very easy read but one that really paints a strong picture in your mind of the events taking place.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Aldergrove, BC
I had to read this book for an English class in high school. I remember not being too thrilled but overall I ended up enjoying the book.
Evie G.
Evie G.
England
A very heartfelt book in which is now a film! I personally think the book is much more detailed even though it doesn't contain photos. An amazingly symbolic story based upon a Indian boy and his working class family.
Kym B.
Kym B.
I still don't get what all the hype about this book was. It was a mediocre read at best.
Mahjabin C.
Mahjabin C.
This is great both as a book and a movie. This background sound, choreograph, setting and cinematography will touch your heart!
Nouha B.
Nouha B.
Djerba, Medenin
I watched the movie , i didn't find it intresting like other said , well it's not my type adn style
Kappy N.
Kappy N.
Stouffville, Ontario
I like the book but i think i prefer the movie more. Its unusual because i normally loveee books more than movies because they really describe events and characters really well. Other than that, I loved this story :)
Krissy L.
Krissy L.
I hated this book quite a bit. I found it boring, and hard to get through. I think it does raise some good questions, and the discussion around the book can be a good thing, but I had a very hard time getting into this.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Was this a good book? Was it a good movie?
Migdalia Q.
Migdalia Q.
Is the book better than the movie, like it usually is?