BY LIFE OF PI

• Is this book worth reading?1 Answers
  • I have this on my bookshelf but haven't got to it yet, is it wort...1 Answers
  • Is the book better then the movie ?1 Answers
Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Nouha B.
Djerba, Medenin
I watched the movie , i didn't find it intresting like other said , well it's not my type adn style
Suzie B.
Winnipeg , MB
I really liked this book; very easy read but one that really paints a strong picture in your mind of the events taking place.
Mahjabin C.
This is great both as a book and a movie. This background sound, choreograph, setting and cinematography will touch your heart!
Evie G.
England
A very heartfelt book in which is now a film! I personally think the book is much more detailed even though it doesn't contain photos. An amazingly symbolic story based upon a Indian boy and his working class family.
Celeste C.
Toronto, ON
I love Life of Pi. It's really interesting. The book is about as equally as good as the movie. This book is definitely not for everybody but a select few will love it.
Iako P.
Montreal
I read this over the summer in high school because a teacher recommended it to me. I read the first page and it seemed to drag on forever, I honestly had to push myself to get through the first chapter. But after that, I am telling you I couldn't put the thing down. Now for anyone that asks, yes the book is better than the movie. It always it!
Christine D.
Toronto, Ontario
I read this book after watching the movie. The movie had me fighting back tears at time so I knew I needed to pick up the book too! I like the book a lot better than the movie, the movie concentrated too much on graphics rather than the actual storyline. Hearing Pi's thoughts and fears made the book extremely intense for me.
Megan M.
Winnipeg, MB
This book as previously mentioned, can take some time to read. However, I think that's what I liked so much about the book is that it took me a while to get through the book, and made me think about what I was reading. More so then the beach read books I'm used to. Would definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a book that can make you think.
Jenyfer T.
Antwerp
I read the book because I saw the movie and I really liked the story. I loved the book but I think I liked the movie even more.
Krissy L.
I hated this book quite a bit. I found it boring, and hard to get through. I think it does raise some good questions, and the discussion around the book can be a good thing, but I had a very hard time getting into this.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Migdalia Q.
Is the book better than the movie, like it usually is?
Gracie G.
Was this a good book? Was it a good movie?