BY LIFE OF PI #97 in Books

Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Frish Q.
Frish Q.
This is one of my favorite books. The story is amazing and it's so discriptive I could imagine everything in my mind. It made me laugh and cry very good book . The movie made no sense they cut out so much and added the stupid girl
Ellen M.
Ellen M.
Kingston, AL
This was the worst book I have ever read. I tried to use it for my independent study, and it was a nightmare trying to read it. it was so beyond boring, I barely got through it.
Celeste C.
Celeste C.
Toronto, Ontario
I love Life of Pi. It's really interesting. The book is about as equally as good as the movie. This book is definitely not for everybody but a select few will love it.
Nicole W.
Nicole W.
Kingston
Took me forever to get through this book! Found it fairly boring and all the metaphors went right over my head because I found it so boring 😝
Jenyfer T.
Jenyfer T.
Antwerp
I read the book because I saw the movie and I really liked the story. I loved the book but I think I liked the movie even more.
Sydney H.
Sydney H.
Such an amazing story of resilience, survival, and self discovery. This was such a beautiful story. The metaphors were so brilliant and well thought out. It was a little slow at the beginning but it was important to set the scene. Once you finish the book, you look back on what you've read and everything becomes more clear and if you read it a second time knowing what happens you find so many little details you missed the first time around.
Celeste S.
Celeste S.
One of my favorite books. So beautifuly written with a wonderful message. Really did not expect to enjoy it as much as I did.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Winnipeg, MB
This book as previously mentioned, can take some time to read. However, I think that's what I liked so much about the book is that it took me a while to get through the book, and made me think about what I was reading. More so then the beach read books I'm used to. Would definitely recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a book that can make you think.
Mahjabin C.
Mahjabin C.
This is great both as a book and a movie. This background sound, choreograph, setting and cinematography will touch your heart!
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
I loved this story. It was thrilling, compelling and full of adventure. The characters were well portrayed and likable.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Was this a good book? Was it a good movie?
Migdalia Q.
Migdalia Q.
Is the book better than the movie, like it usually is?