BY LIFE OF PI #98 in Books

• Is this book worth reading?1 Answers
  • I have this on my bookshelf but haven't got to it yet, is it worth ...1 Answers
  • Is the book better then the movie ?1 Answers
Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Minerva S.
Minerva S.
I love this book. It is a great read for a relaxing day off!
Gracie B.
Gracie B.
The book is a bit boring at times, and drags in forever, but it really shows you the meaning of love and acceptance, the stages of grief.
Beta H.
Beta H.
Norfolk, VA
Such a beautiful written book. It's a book filled with beautiful imagery that really makes you think. It also makes you question what you believe in as well. It's a must read.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
I didn't get to read this book I saw the movie though. My brother, however had to read this book for class and i was able to read a part that went perfect along with the movie.
Erika M.
Erika M.
Excellent movie. Have not read the book yet but I assume the story line is just as amazing and inspirational.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
Great book! It is really well written. I felt it was a little slowgoing in the beginning, but I am glad I did not write it off completely; the ending made it worth it!
Audrey G.
Audrey G.
If you haven't read Life of Pi, get on it. It's a wonderful book with an exciting premise, wonderful writing and a completely thought-provoking and consuming ending.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
I guess I just don't get it. I t it was all pretty ridiculous and cheesy. The start of the book was interesting, but it turned south fast and at the end I was actually disappointed I had invested my time to read this book. Obviously the majority loves it, so I'm in the minority and I recognize that.
Sophia L.
Sophia L.
San Antonio, TX
I read this book for a school assignment, but ended up really liking it...still need to see the movie though
Keara S.
Keara S.
This book was good, however I had a bit of trouble getting into it at first. I put it down for a few months and then read it again and I liked it!
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Was this a good book? Was it a good movie?
Migdalia Q.
Migdalia Q.
Is the book better than the movie, like it usually is?