• Is this book worth reading?2 Answers
  • I have this on my bookshelf but haven't got to it yet, is it wort...2 Answers
  • Is the book better then the movie ?2 Answers
Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Camille S.
Really good book this is a book you will never stop reading until its over love it
Paulina R.
Watched the movie. Amazing story. The way it ends you wont really see it coming.
Kourtney B.
Definitely read this book! It's very eye-opening and really makes you think.
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
Both the book and the movie were good to watch and read. Quite entertaining.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
It was hard for me to get into, but I'm glad I finally finished it.
Minerva S.
I love this book. It is a great read for a relaxing day off!
Katie P.
Just as boring as the movie. I did not like this at all!
Tenison R.
P C Beach, FL
This book started out slow, but got very good.
Rosemary H.
Charlotte, NC
What an amazing story :)
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Bookworm Expert Level 1
I had to read this book 3 times before I got it on that 3rd try. 1st I took it literal and he was on a boat with zoo animals and I could get all the way thru it. The second time I also thought literal but duh into the story a bit more. Didn’t finish it the second time. I hate not finishing a book even if it’s bad and I really hate not getting the story of the book. It doesn’t happen often but when it does I go nuts. On the 3rd and final try it clicked. I got it and was amazed by the story. It’s a great read and wonderful story if you let your imagination flow with the story instead of thinking too hard.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Katherine A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I've heard many pros and cons about this book. I've heard that the Movie is great.. what is with this "certain people should only read this" and its "targeted for certain people". does this book really pertain to racism? In your honest opinion, without ANY racism, please tell me why i should or shouldn't buy this book.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I saw the movie and loved it so much that I bought the book but never got around to reading it - is it worth it?