BY LIFE OF PI #90 in Books

• Is this book worth reading?1 Answers
  • I have this on my bookshelf but haven't got to it yet, is it wort...1 Answers
  • Is the book better then the movie ?1 Answers
Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Rachael A.
Didnt think the story was line was going to bw good but it really was. It kept me on my toes of whata going to happen next and i was very interested in it
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
Both the book and the movie were good to watch and read. Quite entertaining.
Tenison R.
P C Beach, FL
This book started out slow, but got very good.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
Bookworm Expert
This was such a cute sad book with the boy and the lion. I thought it was sad how the boy treated the lion but also how he cares for it
Minerva S.
I love this book. It is a great read for a relaxing day off!
Anna G.
Bookworm Expert
Great book.
Rosemary H.
Charlotte, NC
What an amazing story :)
Diana H.
I loved the book, until I got to the ending. I'm not sure why, but I was so mad at how the book ended. I read it about five years ago, but still remember that the author was great at sucking you into the boat with Pi. You really believe you are on the boat with him. I loved the detail in the beginning and his curiosity with religion. Pi is a peculiar narrator and that's what makes the book enjoyable.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA
This is one of my all time favorite books. To me it is not too slow to start. It gets interesting very quickly. I read this in my AP english class, and wrote one of my best papers on it. I was so exited to see it coming out as a movie, The movie was great too. If you like adventure stories this one is for you. It is definitely sad, and you might shed a few tears, I know I did. The tale is amazing and I like the fact that you get to pick which story you believe. I think it shows you you truly are when picking a side.
Tina H.
Van Nuys , CA
So I saw the movie first but did not really pay any attention to it. I discussed some movies with a co-worker and as she explained this movie's plot, I knew I had to read the book. Although I knew the storyline, it was still intriguing to read.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Migdalia Q.
Is the book better than the movie, like it usually is?
Gracie G.
Was this a good book? Was it a good movie?