BY LIFE OF PI #97 in Books

Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Camille S.
Camille S.
Really good book this is a book you will never stop reading until its over love it
Morghan F.
Morghan F.
Philo, California
I read this as a required summer reading before my junior year of high school. I had an amazing teacher who taught it incredibly well and helped everything to make sense. To me the book dragged on, and if I had to have read it myself I don't think I could have made sense of it
Milena R.
Milena R.
Richmond, VA
In high school, I read this book for my Advanced Placement English Literature class. Initially, I loved reading this book because it had an amazing plot line, but then I fell in love with the symbolism. It truly changed my view on the world and humanity. A must read!
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Romeoville, IL
The beginning of the book is slow moving and very had to continue reading. I finally did finish it. I preferred the movie over the book.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
This book was booring!!! I checked this book out of the library twice to attempt to read it before I finally gave up and quit within the first few chapters. The movie was good though.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Saw this movie and it was awful

Minerva S.
Minerva S.
I love this book. It is a great read for a relaxing day off!
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Fullerton, CA
I enjoyed the book and the movie. Plot twist at the end makes you look at the book completely differently.
Beta H.
Beta H.
Virginia Bch, VA
Such a beautiful written book. It's a book filled with beautiful imagery that really makes you think. It also makes you question what you believe in as well. It's a must read.
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
I didn't get to read this book I saw the movie though. My brother, however had to read this book for class and i was able to read a part that went perfect along with the movie.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Was this a good book? Was it a good movie?
Migdalia Q.
Migdalia Q.
Is the book better than the movie, like it usually is?