BY LIFE OF PI

• Is this book worth reading?1 Answers
  • I have this on my bookshelf but haven't got to it yet, is it wort...1 Answers
  • Is the book better then the movie ?1 Answers
Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
Great book! It is really well written. I felt it was a little slowgoing in the beginning, but I am glad I did not write it off completely; the ending made it worth it!
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
I didn't get to read this book I saw the movie though. My brother, however had to read this book for class and i was able to read a part that went perfect along with the movie.
Beta H.
Norfolk, VA
Such a beautiful written book. It's a book filled with beautiful imagery that really makes you think. It also makes you question what you believe in as well. It's a must read.
Kelly G.
Fullerton, CA
I enjoyed the book and the movie. Plot twist at the end makes you look at the book completely differently.
Erin O.
Lakewood, OH
Excellent book. It grabs your attention and doesn't let go...compelling, well-written, colorful. I definitely enjoy the "survival skills" aspect - very interesting!
Ren M.
Munhall, PA
This book really took me for a trip. The ending completely threw me for a loop. I had no idea what to think by the end. I sat for days thinking about it and I still haven't settled on what actually happened.
Alicia R.
Trenton, KY
I haven't read the book yet :-( but did have an opportunity to watch the film. I did really enjoy the film and have high expectations for the book, which I plan on reading soon. Seems the book is always better.
Katia P.
Sanger, TX
Made the mistake of watching the movie before reading the book. I still read the book but wasn't the same. Great read though.
Christine S.
Somerset, NJ
I feel that while this book can be interesting to read in High school, it is better suited for those who have experienced the world and hardship. Dealing with hardship, faith, and overcoming challenges are the heart of this story. While these topics may not appeal to everyone's taste, I certainly found the book intriguing.
Amanda N.
This book was just okay for me. I read it many years ago and I enjoyed the unique story that was told. Obviously it was an allegory and it can spark some good discussion. Not my favorite book and it can be a bit slow in places, but worth a read.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Migdalia Q.
Is the book better than the movie, like it usually is?
Gracie G.
Was this a good book? Was it a good movie?