BY LIFE OF PI

• Is this book worth reading?1 Answers
  • I have this on my bookshelf but haven't got to it yet, is it wort...1 Answers
  • Is the book better then the movie ?1 Answers
Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Anne H.
Durham, NC
I had to read this book in high school and everyone loved it so much. I'm not a fiction person but i did enjoy it (despite being forced to read it)
Jordan W.
Wonderful, wonderful book! I would recommend to anyone looking for a total heartwarming page-turner.
Kelly P.
Saw this movie and it was awful

Amber H.
Capodichino, Naples
Very interesting and engaging book but not worthy to be listed among my absolute favorites.
Erika M.
Excellent movie. Have not read the book yet but I assume the story line is just as amazing and inspirational.
Amanda T.
I guess I just don't get it. I t it was all pretty ridiculous and cheesy. The start of the book was interesting, but it turned south fast and at the end I was actually disappointed I had invested my time to read this book. Obviously the majority loves it, so I'm in the minority and I recognize that.
Audrey G.
If you haven't read Life of Pi, get on it. It's a wonderful book with an exciting premise, wonderful writing and a completely thought-provoking and consuming ending.
Danielle S.
Staten Island, NY
Great book! It is really well written. I felt it was a little slowgoing in the beginning, but I am glad I did not write it off completely; the ending made it worth it!
Rebecca B.
Bedford, OH
I didn't get to read this book I saw the movie though. My brother, however had to read this book for class and i was able to read a part that went perfect along with the movie.
Beta H.
Norfolk, VA
Such a beautiful written book. It's a book filled with beautiful imagery that really makes you think. It also makes you question what you believe in as well. It's a must read.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Migdalia Q.
Is the book better than the movie, like it usually is?
Gracie G.
Was this a good book? Was it a good movie?