BY LIFE OF PI #98 in Books

• Is this book worth reading?1 Answers
  • I have this on my bookshelf but haven't got to it yet, is it worth ...1 Answers
  • Is the book better then the movie ?1 Answers
Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Brittni S.
Brittni S.
Milwaukee, WI
Both the book and the movie were good to watch and read. Quite entertaining.
Becky S.
Becky S.
Tacoma, WA
This has to be one of the best books I've ever read. I've never read a book more than once, except for this one. The movie was okay, but the book is a personal favorite.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
Arlington, VA
Fantastically written story and beautiful book. One that will leave you thinking for a long time after you put it down.
Olivia N.
Olivia N.
Just as with the movie, I found myself not quite understanding the hype that surrounded this book. It's definitely different, shocking at times, but that didn't make it as impacting a read for me.
Blanca G.
Blanca G.
Kissimmee, FL
Awesome...such a great story. If you don't enjoy reading (can't imagine how) at least watch the movie. Inspiring.
Curtis E.
Curtis E.
Where to begin. Ever since this book was released in 2001 on one of the most terror filled days in american history, it has given us an unwavering view of world religions and many aspects of these religions. While exploring many different symbols and discovering hidden clues, readers will be enthralled in Pi's character and how he kept his sanity those 227 days stranded out at sea.
Traci S.
Traci S.
Rexburg, ID
This book is a little slow and hard to get into at first. If I wasn't reading it
for a book club I probably wouldn't have finished it. I am glad I did though
as it did finally get interesting and gave the reader lots to think about.
Melisa H.
Melisa H.
Oak Lawn, IL
It was hard for me to get into, but I'm glad I finally finished it.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
This is a really good book! I loved it way better than the movie and often suggest it to people when looking for a good read.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Perrysburg, OH
I read Life of Pi after a friend recommended it to me. The story is interesting, and the writing is beautiful. I loved it. Then, I got to the end, and it crushed my soul.
Hannah S.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Gracie G.
Gracie G.
Was this a good book? Was it a good movie?
Migdalia Q.
Migdalia Q.
Is the book better than the movie, like it usually is?