BY LIFE OF PI #94 in Books

• Is this book worth reading?1 Answers
  • I have this on my bookshelf but haven't got to it yet, is it wort...1 Answers
  • Is the book better then the movie ?1 Answers
Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Molly C.
Bowling Green, KY
I loved Life of Pi!!! I remember rereading the ending chapter a couple of different times trying to find more clues as to what really happened. Great read!
Debra M.
North Augusta, SC
SUCH A GOOD BOOK. A must read, I was very excited that they turned it into a movie but I'm always much happier with the original book.
Carla H.
Charleston, WV
This is such a magical adventure. i am not one to read adventure stories but this one was definitely different.
Catheryn C.
Not the worst, but not the best book I've read. I do like the mystery it leaves the reader and the comparisons of what is told and what could be true.
Samantha R.
Old Bridge, NJ
Can seem slow movie but ultimately a great book and a magical, wonderful story. I loved the movie as well.
Stephanie H.
This is a really good book! I loved it way better than the movie and often suggest it to people when looking for a good read.
Anne H.
Durham, NC
I had to read this book in high school and everyone loved it so much. I'm not a fiction person but i did enjoy it (despite being forced to read it)
Natasha D.
Olympia, WA
I read this book because the movie was coming out and I wanted to read it before watching the movie. It's an amazing book
Kirsten A.
Round Rock, TX
Loved this book when I read it in high school. At first it was slow, but it picked up and became one of those books I had to finish right away.
Jessica R.
Love this book. Very vivid, very colorful and very inspiring. Teaches you to never give up in the face of adversities.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Katherine A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I've heard many pros and cons about this book. I've heard that the Movie is great.. what is with this "certain people should only read this" and its "targeted for certain people". does this book really pertain to racism? In your honest opinion, without ANY racism, please tell me why i should or shouldn't buy this book.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I saw the movie and loved it so much that I bought the book but never got around to reading it - is it worth it?