BY LIFE OF PI

• Is this book worth reading?2 Answers
  • I have this on my bookshelf but haven't got to it yet, is it wort...2 Answers
  • Is the book better then the movie ?2 Answers
Life of Pi
  • "I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down." in 6 reviews
Kimberly L.
Life of Pi is a great read - Yann Martel paints an incredible picture with his words, and you're hooked on the story until the very end. I have not seen the movie but am totally satisfied with the story without it!
Lindsay H.
I remember reading this book for summer reading for high school and at first I couldn't get into it and after the first chapter I didn't want to put the book down. There are definitely unexpected moments.
Haley A.
Washington, DC
The first time I read it I'll have to admit, I was a little confused. Still loved it though. However the second time I read it, things fell into place. Amazing, unique, and a page turner.
Becky S.
Tacoma, WA
This has to be one of the best books I've ever read. I've never read a book more than once, except for this one. The movie was okay, but the book is a personal favorite.
Kasey J.
Woodville, WI
I found this book okay I think it would have been better if I hadn't started reading it and a family member turned to me and told me what happens in the middle of the book
Kaleigh B.
Chenoa, IL
I thought this book was decent. However, it did start out slow and I did not like the ending. This was on of the VERY rare times where I preferred the movie to the book...
Audrey G.
If you haven't read Life of Pi, get on it. It's a wonderful book with an exciting premise, wonderful writing and a completely thought-provoking and consuming ending.
Alina L.
Claremont, NC
I thought this book was alright only. When we first started reading this book at school I thought it was super boring, but then also the book went on it was okay.
Holly R.
Orlando, FL
We had to read this book in school and I remember not quite loving it, but maybe if I read it again at my age I'd appreciate it more. Hard read to get through
shay b.
Naperville, IL
I watched this on my way back from Singapore. I cried a lot. Not the best for while in flight, but it was definitely entertaining and really makes you think.
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca
Which story do you believe and why?
Michelle L.
Holyoke, MA
Would you recommend this book? Should I read it?
Victoria A.
Warren, OH
Loved the movie, is the book just as good....or better? or hopefully not worse ?
Katherine A.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I've heard many pros and cons about this book. I've heard that the Movie is great.. what is with this "certain people should only read this" and its "targeted for certain people". does this book really pertain to racism? In your honest opinion, without ANY racism, please tell me why i should or shouldn't buy this book.
Amy W.
Los Angeles, CA
I saw the movie and loved it so much that I bought the book but never got around to reading it - is it worth it?