Life of Pi
Life of Pi
By Life of Pi
Hannah S.
Redlands, Ca

Which story do you believe and why?

Alina M.
Alina M.
Fair Lawn, NJ
1 year ago
I think it's just a matter of perspective.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
1 year, 6 months ago
I think there are plenty of reasons to believe the Tiger story...and that the point is always that people believe only what they want to be told, despite the evidence.
Callie K.
Callie K.
2 years, 1 month ago
I think that both stories are "true". It all depends on how you look at it. For example, if Pi believes it but you don't, does that make it any less true
Josh P.
Josh P.
2 years, 3 months ago
I believe the second story is "fact" but in my heart in some ways I know that the first story is "true".
Misty Q.
Misty Q.
Shelbyville, IN
2 years, 3 months ago
The one that is more liable to happen. That the boy was scared he blocked out the reality.
2 years, 5 months ago
Not sure what you mean --- are there two different stories?
Tiffany P.
Tiffany P.
Jenkinsburg, GA
2 years, 5 months ago
I believe in the side that the whole story is told about. Obviously this side takes a lot of imagination. And seems quite impossible. The other story is too traumatic for me to believe. I like to think he makes up the second story to just appease the men interviewing him. Pi went on an amazing adventure, and possibilities are endless in this world. You do not know what could be possible.
New Haven, CT
2 years, 11 months ago
I believe the tiger story. I believe it for many reasons, the bones in the boat, the floating bananas, but also because I can not believe my self to believe the horrific other story.
Sarina M.
Sarina M.
Matheson, ON
3 years, 10 months ago
It depends on your own view of life. For me, I haven't quite figured it out yet either
Milena R.
Milena R.
Richmond, VA
4 years, 4 months ago
Ultimately, the way you see the story depends on your own views.