BY LIFE OF BALANCE

• Has anyone tried this? I tried it once and I couldn't hear out of...2 Answers
  • I am having sinus problems and have heard mostly good things abou...1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Allie W.
Nettie pots are so weird for me, but I do think they work wonders! I only use them if I really need to, because the sensation is uncomfortable for me, but it helps clear my nose out when I need it.
Stephanie D.
windber, PA
I love neti pots during cold and flu season. They work very well to clear out sinuses. This put is just the cutest!
Jessica B.
Concord, NC
Although I have not tried this particular pot, I swear by my Nettie pot. It clears sinuses, it helped rid my chronic sinus and throat infections. It also helped clear up the dark circles under my eyes. It is great for your skin and has an amazing amount of benefits. Just make sure you use distilled water. It can be dangerous otherwise.
Darcie M.
Marion, KS
This is so cute! Although I don't have one yet I've used a friends and was very satisfied by it. Very cute and well made
Naomi H.
Ottawa, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone tried this? I tried it once and I couldn't hear out of one ear for a few days. I definitely did it wrong!
Cherity H.
I am having sinus problems and have heard mostly good things about neti pots, but want to hear from you about your experience