Pet SuppliesPet Care & SuppliesChampion
LIFE, Heritage Script T-Shirt - White

LIFE, Heritage Script T-Shirt - White

by Champion

Heritage Script T-Shirt by Champion.Based on the original Champion Short-Sleeve Tee that started it all. Bold, screenprinted Champion logo in cool cot
Start your review of LIFE, Heritage Script T-Shirt - White!
Phoenix, AZ
LIFE, Heritage Script T-Shirt - White uploaded by Nereida C.
I own about 5 different color champion shirts. There really comfy !! I do recommend this brand.
Champion shirt is my favorite it has different styles. I wear it when exercising or when I feel like being comfortable. Because they are super comfortable and awesome look! It's my absolute favorite brand definitely recommend it and ofcourse I will buy again!
Purchased at: Amazon
I love Champion brand. These shirts are good fitting and doesn't shrink when washed. Champion is very affordable and easy to find in stores
Alexandria , VA
I love this shirt because it’s pretty simple and it matches with mostly everything. Super chill tee!!! It’s comfortable, next time I will get a size or 2 bigger so it can fit like an over size shirt, I love those!!!! I would definitely recommend.
Royse City, TX
Umas da minha marca favorita de roupas esportivas, eu amo todas as roupas dessa marca veste perfeitamente e eu amo os estilos da roupas da champion!
167-30 145 avenue
I know that Champion has a lot of products but especially in the summertime I love to put on wearing the shirts because it’s just so cool and refreshing and super cute
Es una buena marca, es muy cómoda, esta bonita. La recomiendo, me gusta mucho. Es buena
Super comfy! Definitely my go to night time shirt! Got it a little oversized for that reason🥰
Roanoke, VA
I really like this brand, great prices and styles are very cute! I’d recommend them #fashion
I really love this T-shirt, I wear it a lot! It is pretty cool to use it around your friends and I recommend it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...