Life Game Ages 9+

You ve gotta go where life leads you-and this Life leads to lotsa laughs! Spin the wheel of fate, then drive your car token along the hilarious game path of fortune.  Your goal is to dodge bad luck and make a buck! Retire with the biggest fortune, and you ll win! On the way, pick up valuable Life Tiles for good deeds. Find out if you ll go to college... have children... produce a rock video... get tattoos removed... or go on a tropical vacation! You never know what Life has in store for you-it s different every time you play! For 2 to 6 players. A 2002 Parents Choice Classic Award Winner.

Who else loves to play this game?
Iss it good boardgame?
Is this game good for younger kids?
Start your review of Life Game Ages 9+!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I played this when i was younger ,It is so much fun to play fun night with friends............................in reviews
Jennifer H.
Love the game of life ! Only down side...time consuming! I have been playing this game since I was little. Hours of competitive fun.
Nermeen C.
Somerville, MA
I love this game! It’s so exciting to play with a large group because it’s funny to see who ends up with what job or how many pets etc! If you’re having a family game night, life would be a great game to play! Love it!
Carmen P.
Elgin, OK
Life Game Ages 9+ uploaded by Carmen P.
Fun game if you have kids. Can get pretty competitive. Don't like the storage situation. If you turn the box upside down money and cards go all over send you have to resort as you can see in the top right corner. Makes traveling with it a pain.
Donna H.
Maryville, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
Game of Life is great fun. It’s not a quick game but last long enough to keep the kids attention. I love the game kids love spinning the dial. It’s the only game where you make different choices for different outcomes.
Samantha C.
Frederick, MD
This is a great family game. It's for ages 9+ but honestly if your kiddos play along with parent they'll get it. I loved this game as a kid and still have till this day. I most definitely suggest getting this game if you have kids and are looking for a fun family night
Chakirah K.
Columbus, OH
A lot of people have played the game of life. I’ve played it for years. My only problem with the game it’s never changed. We want new adventures. The cars are not big enough when you hit those baby spots. You should tech about stocks and things like that.
Natalie H.
Staten Island, NY
Childhood favorite that gives me & other players, including my young son fun scenarios to play. We love playing this game and multiple varieties that they have.
Claudia M.
Casa Grande
Muy entretenido! A mis hijas les encanta al igual que yo! Jajaja ! 💜 Te deja clavado al ser un juego que vida, en el que ahí si puedes elegir fácilmente tus opciones, ya sea de trabajar o estudiar y casarte jaja...
Sarah M.
I remember liking this game as a kid, but it is one of the more boring ones my kids ask me to play now. lol It is easy to play and doesn't take too long, so definitely a good game to play with kids on a rainy day or school vacation.
Kari D.
Biddeford, ME
This is a classic game everyone loves and will always love. Its legit the game of life. You go around seeing if you'll be married, have kids, what your career will be, what you will drive, where you will live and so much more. It's a long game- normally takes over a hour to play to start to finish. It's not a game for young kids because theres a ton of reading & they will quit before finishing lol. It's a ton of fun & great for game night, family night, sleep overs
Ask a question to the Influenster community...