BY THE GAME OF LIFE

You ve gotta go where life leads you-and this Life leads to lotsa laughs! Spin the wheel of fate, then drive your car token along the hilarious game path of fortune.  Your goal is to dodge bad luck and make a buck! Retire with the biggest fortune, and you ll win! On the way, pick up valuable Life Tiles for good deeds. Find out if you ll go to college... have children... produce a rock video... get tattoos removed... or go on a tropical vacation! You never know what Life has in store for you-it s different every time you play! For 2 to 6 players. A 2002 Parents Choice Classic Award Winner. see more...

• Is this game any fun?5 Answers
  • Have you ever had so many children they didn't fit into y...7 Answers
  • Do you like the new one or the classic game? 42 Answers
Life Game Ages 9+
  • "I played this when i was younger ,It is so much fun to play fun night with friends............................" in 5 reviews
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
This is such a fun game!! You choose a lifestyle to begin. You get a car with a person , whos you, and you go through "life" with these cards, my favorite part of all was always seeing how many kids I would have by the end of the game ... but seeing how well my career choice did was also fun. This Is a great family game. My kids really enjoy playing this!
Karlie B.
Reading, PA
This game has been around since before I was born and I’ve played it with my family since I was young. It’s a fun game to play with the family but you better be ready to play for a while because it takes a long time to play. Also don’t lose any of your small pieces that it comes with!
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
I absolutely love this game. It's so fun to play with friends and family. You get your own car and maybe get married and have kids. Get a house and much more. It really does teach you about life! This game isn't much money at all and it's so much fun! If your looking for a fun game to play this is one!
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
This was my favorite game as a kid! You get to play a game and create your own family (usually) and learn the curveballs that life throws you. It’s always a blast and you never know how your luck will play out.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Life who would have thought it would be fun to make a game of life’s ups and downs but it is.  I love choosing weather to work or go to college and getting married and having a family. Sometimes a large family.  It’s hilarious to put it lightly. Need I say more.
Kayla P.
Virginia Bch, VA
This is and always will be my favorite game. I LOVE growing my "family" and collecting the Life tiles! As long as you can keep the game pieces organized, you're good to go. This is a game that i have had since i was little and can now share with my little ones.
Megan G.
This is such a fun game. I do wish they still sold it the way the did "back in my day" LOL - without all of the complicated add-ons that it comes with now. Oh well. Perhaps they'll do a vintage one someday. It's still fun, even with all of the new stuff, and trying to cram way too many little people into one of the cars is still funny.
Michelle S.
Fayetteville , GA
The Game of Life is another really fun family game to play and it spans all age groups as well. My kids grew up playing the Game of Life and now that they are young adults they still enjoy playing it from time to time.  I would recommend this game to other parents for their families.  The Game of Life
Wendoline V.
Corona, NY
My all time favorite childhood game (even now) to play. It is so much fun to play and see where your choices lead you by the end of the game. Always wanted to end up with most paying career and fanciest house and retire as a millionaire. Such a fun game to play with any age group.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
One of my favorite games growing up and so much fun. I wish you could still sell your kids at the end of the game but then again i guess that isn't realistic. But it's loads of fun and the spinner is great. Staple in everyone home if I had anything to say.
Jessica M.
Bordentown, NJ
Do you like the new one or the classic game?
Kayla B.
I played this when i was younger. Maybe 10 years ago and i didn't like it. I'm older now, so has it been upgraded? Is it different from when it first came out?
Keira A.
Have you ever had so many children they didn't fit into your car?
Catrina L.
Batavia, NY
Did this game give you a false idea of how easy it is to get through college and get a career?
Christina k.