Life-Flo Pure Tamanu Oil 1 oz

by Life Flo

Life-Flo Pure Tamanu Oil Description: Cold Pressed Skin Rejuvenation 100% Pure Pure Tamanu Oil, from the South Pacific Island Tamanu Tree, is cold pressed from nut kernels without using heat or chemicals. Traditionally used by Pacific Islanders for its skin therapeutic properties and ability to promote healthy skin renewal. Free Of Animal testing Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Life-Flo Pure Tamanu Oil Directions Apply to all sensitive skin areas as needed. Very little Tamanu Oil is needed as it takes just a few drops to cover the desired skin area. Penetrates quickly and provides soothing moisturization. Pure Tamanu Oil will separate or form layers when left stationary. This is normal and will not affect the effectiveness of the oil. To clear the Tamanu Oil, place the sealed bottle in warm water and heat to 115F, then shake the bottle. DO NOT microwave. Dont be fooled by other Tamanu Oilsmost are combined with other oils. Pure Tamanu Oil is 100% pure and organic. Ingredients: 100% Pure and organic tamanu oil (calophyllum tacamahaca seed oil). Warnings For external use only. Not for internal use. Do not use if you have allergies to nuts of any kind. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation, redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed health care practitioner.

I have never heard of this. What is it?
Es bueno
What is this stuff? What do u use this for?
Start your review of Life-Flo Pure Tamanu Oil 1 oz!
Cypress, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
If you’re acne-prone and you want to try oil to your winter skincare routine this is the best option. Tamanu oil has anti-inflammatory properties and is proven to treat acne, dark spots, dry skin, etc. 5 stars.
Baton Rouge, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
BEST oil for acne prone skin. I know this oil for a very long time but I didn’t know how incredible it is to treat acne and scars. This is a true hero unlike any other acne treatment 🌿 Definitely a repurchase and stock up in my vanity.
Ardmore , AL
First about this from a youtuber named Liah Yoo who does videos about beauty and makeup and I found this oil through one of her videos talking about how this has healing abilities for your face or anywhere really. I definitely would recommend this to anybody who needs any healing, like scars, acne, etc.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This one is for keeps. I love it so much and my skin feels great. I mix it with other oils such as grapeseed oil or jojoba or Argan (depends on what I have on hand and use it as a base), then I mix a few drops of tamanu, a few drops of lavender, peppermint, rose Otto, rose hip, helichrysum italcum, myrrh, frankincense, chamomile
This oil is to spot treat but also an all over oil that you can use in your nightly routine to help reduce patchy skin, dry skin, uneven skin tone, acne, inflammation, etc. It works well but I can not stand the smell. Mine is a dark green oil but it smells like ramen noodle seasoning. I only put it on at night for this reason. Don't want to go out smelling like beef curry all day.
Love to put this on my skin. It makes it look and feel amazing! I ordered it online. Only complaint is the smell- not a fan of the scent but I would say the benefits outweigh this. I recommend this!
Pasco, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Oh Tamanu, how I love you...but your scent is just beyond awful! Tamanu is fabulous at healing. I love this for my acne scars especially. It has so many uses, the list is endless. Many women love to use this in the cleansing oil method if they put the oils together themselves. It has around a 20 spf and helps to regenerate skin cells. Some people even use it on their pets. I highly recommend this oil but beware of the terrible smell.
St Petersburg, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I added this to a home made face mask because of its ability to reduce scarring and eventually fade acne scars over time
Orange, CA
I enjoyed everything it did for my skin but the smell. It really helped lighten up my acne marks and even active acne.
Marietta
Excellent at rejuvenating your skin and fading acne scars/marks and overall pigmentation without being harsh