Life-Flo Pure Magnesium Oil 8 oz

by Life Flo

Life-Flo Pure Magnesium Oil Description: Magnesium Chloride Brine From The Ancient Zechstein Sea Super Concentrated Solution 100% Pure Optimal Health Pure Magnesium Oil is a highly concentrated spray of pure mangesium chloride - nothing added and nothing removed. Mined deep under the earth's surface from the Zechstein Sea in the Netherlands, it can be used daily, is non-greasy, and leaves no unpleasant odor. Free Of Animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Life-Flo Pure Magnesium Oil Directions Spray 4-5 times onto skin and massage the area. After a while you may see a slight white residue forming on the areas where you have applied the spray. It is just the salt that has stayed behind on the skin and can be wiped or washed off. Add 2 ounces to your bath or foot soak and immerse for 20-30 minutes. It can also be used as a deodorant. Ingredients: 100% pure magnesium chloride brine from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in the Netherlands. Warnings For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation, redness, or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed health care practitioner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Life-Flo Pure Magnesium Oil 8 oz!
Placerville , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I use this life Flo natural living pure magnesium oil magnesium chloride brine from the ancient zechstein seabed super concentrated 100% pure solution of magnesium regularly and it lasts a really long time I've had this bottle for 2 years and it's not even halfway empty. It works really well for muscle tension and the Magnesium gets absorbed through the skin. You just spray it on to your skin and you can massage it in and then it will dry and leave a bit of a salty residue and you can just wipe that salty residue off. You can also even use this as a deodorant, I've tried it and it does work for that as well.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm mag deficient and I found out that magnesium is more readily absorbed through skin anyway so I decided to give this a try. When I first started using it it made me incredibly itchy. The spray leaves an oily residue behind and because I was spraying this on my feet it transferred to my tile floors. It also left a white powdery residue on my skin after it absorbed, so I started using this about 30 mins before showers. I get tension headaches so I also tried this on my shoulders during the day and my boyfriend asked me why I smelled like seafood, so I haven't done that again. Because it was uncomfortable itchy I found a recipe to make a body butter with magnesium oil, coconut oil, and cocoa butter. The inclusion of those other ingredients got rid of the itchiness and I added essential oils to mask the fishy smell and this is how I use it now. Mag oil is actually just mag flakes dissolved in water so you can also make your own and save some money which I tend to do now
Billings, MT
With a dog with sensitive skin and allergies this product has been a life saver. Works for small concentrated areas and larger ones. Reduces redness and itchiness within an hour. My dog is one happy pup not long after application.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like how easy this is to absorb into my skin; getting the medicinal benefits to f magnesium daily- I’ve noticed a difference in my muscle cramps since using this product- great price and easy to find online
Eagle Mountain, UT
This product is absolutely amazing! I have used it now for 3.5 years. I get really bad muscle cramps, and this product has completly eliminated them all together. I spray it on my calfs at night 2-3 times a week and it works like a charm. I wish I would have found out about this stuff sooner!!
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I made a nighttime lavender magnesium lotion with this for my mom and I! Magnesium is great and typically, we don't get enough via our diet. FYI it is pretty oily.
Sachse, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Life-Flo Pure Magnesium Oil 8 oz uploaded by Brittany A.
Great spray for helping with sore muscles, muscle cramps, and sleep. I spray it on my feet after my shower and before bed. Dilute with lotion or oil before rubbing into sore muscles or it will sting.
It helps when you have bad muscle pains and relives the pain quickly using the magnesium oil. It is very oily on the skin and it stains your clothing or bed sheets.
Las Vegas , NV
This is the best way to get magnesium into your body. A few squirts a day and this bottle lasts forever. It burns a little at first but quickly goes away.
Charlotte, NC
Wow! Got leg cramps? This Magnesium oil spray from Life-Flo will help ease them. At least, it does for me.