Life-Flo Pure Grapeseed Oil Organic 16 fl oz

by Life Flo

Life-Flo Pure Grapeseed Oil Organic Description: Cold Pressed Organically Grown Pure Grapeseed Oil is truly a versatile oil with numerous benefits from culinary to cosmetics. It's rich in essential fatty acids including Linoleic, Oleic, Stearic, Palmitic, Myristic and Lauric, is esteemed for its emollient properties and is suitable for all skin types. A light oil that helps nourish, tighten and tone the skin without clogging pores or causing breakouts. Cold pressed and food grade. Free Of Animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Life-Flo Pure Grapeseed Oil Organic Directions For personal care, it can be applied to the skin as desired for general face and body care. As a natural moisturizer, apply oil directly to skin or use as a base for lotions, creams or massage oils. Ingredients: Vitis vinifera (grape) seed oil (99.5%), tocopherol (vitamin E) (antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil). Warnings Avoid contact with eyes. If irritation, redness or discomfort occurs, discontinue use and consult a licensed health care practitioner.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Life-Flo Pure Grapeseed Oil Organic 16 fl oz!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the lightness of grape seed oil. It is perfect for body butters and lotions as well as face serums. It has a slight nutty smell to it that is pleasant. It is a decent price. I got it on sale and I think I paid around $12 for a 16oz bottle. Carrier oils aren't cheap so I thought that was a good deal.
My skin loves this oil. It's moisturizing and not too heavy. It doesn't give me a greasy or shiny look. I use it as a night time moisturizer and I feel my skin had been brighter and softer since I began using it.
Oakland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I discovered this grape seed oil online, and it's a good oil for acne prone types (doesn't have as much of the pore clogging stuff compared to other oils), but I also have used this on my legs when they are dry & itchy. Apply, put on pj pants, sleep, and in the morning, legs feel much smoothr. This is a good oil if you have more normal/dry skin on the body.
Summerville, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have been using this as my makeup remover for years now! All natural, super effective, and way cheaper than other options. Also, using this prior to cleansing has made my naturally oily skin less oily!
Luther, MI
I love this. I use it for making sugar scrubs and many more diy projects. I find it does absorb into the skin well. I buy this to offer at make and takes that I host. Has a subtle scent and goes with about any scent.
Russellville
Life-Flo Pure Grapeseed Oil Organic 16 fl oz uploaded by James N Patricia W.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
I love this oil!!😍😍 my skin is plump and so smooth with daily application😍 #birthdaybash It tightens and moisturises the skin!! I bought this oil at TJ Max!!
Lubbock
I had such a huge problem with scabs in my scalp with lots of itching so I would soak my hair with this & I swear it helped my hair so much!!
Portland, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Stuff is great to use for diy body scrubs and for your skin . I highly recommend it to everyone you must check it out
Belleville
This product works well in keeping skin moisturized, and it also helps clear away acne and scars!