Life-Flo Pure Avocado Oil 16 fl oz

by Life Flo

Life-Flo Pure Avocado Oil Description: Hydrates and Nourishes Dry Skin Cold Pressed Pure Avocado is a protein-rich moisturizer that is high in Vitamins A, D, and E, plus potassium and other minerals. Excellent for dry skin and scalp problems. Readily penetrates and softens even the most dry, damaged skin without leaving a greasy residue. Free Of Animal testing. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Life-Flo Pure Avocado Oil Directions Lightly massage Pure Avocado Oil into the skin or scalp, especially dry areas, or use as a base for premium massage oils or aromatherapy products. Ingredients: Persea gratissima (avocado) oil (99.5%), tocopherol (vitamin E) (antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil). Warnings For external use only.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Life-Flo Pure Avocado Oil 16 fl oz!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Life-Flo Pure Avocado Oil 16 fl oz uploaded by Jen N.
I was skeptical at first when my dermatologist recommended that I try Avocado Skin Oil on my face because I have sensitive skin and breakout easily. But this works wonders on my skin. I use it at night in place of a serum. It absorbs well for an oil and really moistures it well. I'm the morning my skin looks great. It even helps to lessen the appearance of fine lines. In the summer, I use it to sooth sunburn. Lather it on right after a shower while you are still wet. Overnight the redness will improve. I would definitely recommend it. I found it at Vitamin Shoppe.
I had never used avocado oil on my skin or body before (only in cooking), but after I tried this oil I was a convert! This oil is not too heavy, so I like using it on my face and hands. It has a mild smell!