Life-Flo Pure Almond Oil 16 fl oz

by Life Flo

Life-Flo Pure Almond Oil Description: Cold Pressed Touch of Vitamin E Added (0.5%) to Preserve the Freshness of the Oil Great for All Skin Types Popular Carrier Oil Known for its Ability to Soften, Soothe, and Recondition Skin Considered by many to be the most popular base for massage oils due to its emollient feel and absorbability. Perfect for nourishing and reviving any skin type without clogging pores or leaving a greasy after-feel. Derived from pressed almonds is ideal for the entire body. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Life-Flo Pure Almond Oil Directions Use as desired for massage or skin care or use as a base for premium massage oils or aromatherapy products. For the face, after cleansing, massage 3-5 drops into your skin, paying particular attention to the area around your eyes. Ingredients: Prunus Amygdalus Dulceis (Sweet Almond) Oil (99.5%), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (Antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil).

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Life-Flo Pure Almond Oil 16 fl oz!
nashville
One of my new favorite products on the market... I have been using this product in my face to heal some dark spots and it has been Awsome. I have very oily skin but this product NEVER makes me shiner then I already get. A lot goes a long way
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love almond oil! I use this oil for massaging it into my scalp before i go in to wash my hair. It has really strengthened my hair and made it less coarse! its great for shine and making it stronger! ive seen less breakage since i started massaging it and it smells great!
Vero Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What I love about almond oil is that you can use it in so many ways! I use mine to remove eye makeup, moisturize my cuticles, as a hair serum, in diy body scrubs...the list goes on!