Life Flo Progestacare Body Cream uploaded by Lisa M.

BY LIFE FLO

Menopause and Perimenopause Solutions With Natural Progesterone Paraben Free Natural Measured Dosage Pump -- No guessing how much to apply! No animals were used to test this product.   see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily C.
Ridgely, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This cream has been a life-saver for my negative emotions, but it makes me extremely tired. I have absolutely the worst affects from periods and last year I decided that I couldn't take it anymore and went to the doctor. The doctor put me on the pills to help regulate me and ease all the side affects, and the pills have saved my life. However, the pills have made me become an emotional wreck. I felt like a zombie and my emotions felt like they were on steroids. A long time ago, my mom heard about progesterone from a friend and remembered what it can help with. So, she went on handy Amazon and found this cream for me. I used it 11 days after my period for 3 weeks and I felt like I was free. This cream is great for keeping your negative emotions under control, but it just makes me so very tired. My doctor recently just gave me the lowest dose of birth control so I am about to begin those and will not to continue to use this cream since I want to sleep my life away. If this doesn't make you tired, then it should help with your emotions and periods.
Melche E.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
So far this product is great. Love how it works and it has a nice pleasant scent. It is great to have it and I love the packaging. It is gentle on skin and not harsh at all. I recommend it to anyone.
Lisa M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff keeps me sane! I'm going through some weird hormonal issues and this definitely helps!!
Vivianna H.
Keeps me going but also gets me sleepy I use it because my period is out of control. Give it a try
Abbey M.
This body cream is great. Helps wth aging wrinkles and collagen repair. I would recommend this.
Linz G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Has anyone used and if so what are your thoughts on this?
DORA R.
Where can i found it! I will love to try it!
Nicole T.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
What's your thoughts on this product ?