Life-Flo Organic Pure Rosehip Seed Oil uploaded by Hagar H.Life-Flo Organic Pure Rosehip Seed Oil uploaded by Kaitlin N.Life-Flo Organic Pure Rosehip Seed Oil uploaded by Kaitlin N.

BY LIFE FLO

A rich, amber-colored oil from the ripened fruit of the rose known as hips. Contains natural retinol acid (vitamin a) and is well sought after for helping to replenish and restore mature or sun-exposed skin. see more...

Janelle A.
Albuquerque , NM
Just purchased this after my curiosity peaked about dry oil helping to reduce sebum production. I have acne prone oily skin and have tried everything under the sun. I think i have found my perfect skin care routine however I still get oily and no longer want to take medication to control this as I am trying to conceive. So while looking for alternative I came across reviews for oil to help with acne and so far I am a fan. I only use at night after washing and niacinamide/zinc serum  application. I really notice a difference. From reading articles its been found that dry oil seeps in the pores and keep skin hydrated tricking the skin to think it does not need anymore moisture therefore producing less oil. I will continue to use and hope to see even more results
Emily R.
COLUMBIA, SC
I love how moisturizing this oil is and how quickly it absorbs into the skin. I always apply it after my shower and before bed. The smell isn't great, but remember, it's a cold pressed oil. I especially love that I can measure out exactly how much I want to use with the dropper tool.
Brandi M.
Jackson, MS
Love this product. Only two ingredients. Rosehip seed oil and vitamin e to preserve freshness. It feels amazing and makes the skin look glowy. I use it at night and during the day when I don’t wear makeup
Kaitlin N.
Bakersfield
I’m really impressed with this product. It has a nice orange color (which indicates quality) and a very lightweight consistency. The smell is really nice, and completely natural. It smells very nutty, but it’s a very light scent. I apply a drop along with two drops of my other face oil to my hands and then gently rub together and pat onto my skin. It never feels greasy and really keeps my skin hydrated, especially while I’m on a retinoid treatment. I feel like this has helped fade my acne hyperpigmentation, though not dramatically. The price point is really great, and I was even able to find it on sale at my local health food store. For the price, this is really an excellent quality and size!
Amber N.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this stuff& I will continue to repurchase for as long as they sell this stuff!! I saw a difference in my face after using for just 2 weeks, this is some great stuff!!!
Shaza O.
Uzeir, Uzeir
Improved skin tone & lightened freckles, within 2 weeks of daily use.

Absorbs into skin quickly - slightly yellow in color.

Will stain fabrics! Bummer, but worth it.

back