Life-Flo Magnesium Body Gel uploaded by Sean F.

BY LIFE FLO

Magnesium gel is a highly concentrated gel of pure magnesium chloride mined deep under the earth’s surface from the zechstein sea in the Netherlands. Easy to apply because of its gel form ideal for skin conditions and massage can be used daily. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany A.
Sachse, TX
I love the smell and how soft it makes my skin. It doesn’t just absorb right into my skin like most lotions. It is a deep moisturizer. The magnesium helps with sleep and muscle pain. Worth the price! I get the best price on vitacost.
Amber B.
Love, love, love this stuff!! Not only does it help with pain I have but it smells great and leaves your skin
Silky smooth!! So worth the money I spent after finding it on Amazon.
Sean F.
This product is great as it works into the skin nicely. Even though it says it is an oil, it's not as it soaks into your skin. This strength was a little strong and made my skin tingle too much so I diluted it and now it doesn't make my skin tingle. I have purchased the flakes now as I'm going to make my own oil as it is way cheaper.