BY LIFE FLO

Pure Rosehip Oil (Organic) by Life Flo Health Products 1 oz Liquid Pure Rosehip Oil (Organic) 1 oz Liquid A rich amber colored oil from the ripened fruit of the rose known as hips. Contains natural Retinol Acid (Vitamin A) and is well sought after for helping to replenish and restore mature or sun-exposed skin. Ingredients Organic Rosa Mosqueta (Rose Hip) Seed Oil (99.5 ) Tocopherol (Vitamin E) antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil. Directions Apply 2-3 drops onto fingertips and massage into cleansed dry skin. Also can be used as a general body oil or a nourishing hair and scalp massage. Contains natural Retinol Acid (Vitamin A) Well sought after for helping to replenish and restore mature or sun-exposed skin Organically grown and cold pressed Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

• Have you noticed that a thick layer of this can cause bre...5 Answers
  • What is this for? so many oils so hard to remember what a...6 Answers
  • I've seen so many great reviews, does this really work?11 Answers
Life Flo Life-Flo Pure Rosehip Oil Organic - 1 fl oz

Start your review of Life Flo Life-Flo Pure Rosehip Oil Organic - 1 fl oz!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
jocelyn l.
Purchased at: Amazon
I was really skeptical about trying oils as I have had a very oily t zone (chin, nose, forehead) but hearing the reviews about facial oils I decided to give this one a try. This one is really dry and light and absorbs into the skin very quickly without giving you any greasy residue. At first oils can clog your pores as your skin will not be used to the feeling of oil on top of oil (your skin's natural lipid barrier). But after a month, your skin should be used to the oil and have close to no clogged pores. Rosehip oil has many benefits and can be used on all skin types (oily, dry, combination, mature, sensitive etc.). If you want to learn more about oils I suggest Liah Yoo's YouTube video about oils as her video was really helpful and will give you a mode in depth definition on which oil is good for your skin type.
Denise B.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a nice oil that can be used as a facial oil, can be added to DIY projects for hair and skin health, or used for nail health. This oil has a nutty scent, it does not smell like roses and this brand's oil was affordable. Please remember to refrigerate this oil and use it within 6 months of opening for optimal freshness.
Elka K.
Chicago
Recently started using this Organic Rosehip Oil and bought small bottle to give it a try. It is gentle , has light smell to it , but boy it is oily. It does not give you much of absorption ... It is said to be anti aging and good for acne prone skin , but for the little uses I have done I could not see results
Kenzie W.
New Haven, WV
Purchased at: Amazon
This oil has really helped to keep my skin moisturized! I read that this is a great oil for expecting moms because it soaks down into the skin. It’s worked for me so far :)
Stephanie R.
Queens , NY
I am a huge fan of this brand Rosehip oil. This lasted me forever and made my skin feels so incredibly smooth. It helps with acne scarring and gave my skin and natural Noticeable glow. Friends and family were asking me about what I was using on my skin and complemented the glow. I recommend this to everybody and anybody. Put a couple drops on your face after washing it at night and even in the morning. I even use this as a make up primer.
Sidney M.
Puyallup, WA
I use this reship oil religiously. You can find it on amazon, often I see it at Tj Maxx's as well for cheap! It is a dry oil, it sets fast and doesn't leave you greasy. I use this at night after I cleanse my face, and it has helped with breakouts and hyper pigmentation and acne scars. I also use this in the morning as a moisturizer before putting on any makeup, or on it's own. It's almost an orange color but it does not show on your face at all. The smell is okay, not like roses at all so don't expect that! I recommend this to literally everyone I know. Do not be afraid of using facial oils, I think they are better than your traditional cream moisturizers. Give this a try!
Samantha P.
Newport News, VA
My mother is a natural hair care junky so best believe we are stocked on ALL oils from A-Z. From Argan to Zedoary (we totally don't have Zedoary oil I just had to google that so my review made some sense). ANYWAY. I've tried it all, castor oil as a method for oil cleansing, grapeseed due to its non comedegenic nature. None of them really clicked with my personal skin needs, one was either too light and wasn't all too moisturizing. Others didn't live up to their hype. I love the earthy scent of rosehip oil. Points to the dark container to preserve the oils integrity. It works well under my foundation creating a natural and healthy glow without looking like slick grease. My scars have been fading and my overplucked eyebrows are filling in as a bonus. This oil does it all for me, a quarter of a drop goes a long way!
Ruby V.
Buena Park, CA
Found this at Tj Max I prefer buying the organice and this is cold pressed which is the best version of the oil. I have combo oily dry skin. I can get super oily and dry so my skin wants to compensate. I use this at night and some mornings too and I loooove it. I don’t break out if I use it in the morning I don’t feel like it’s heavy or oily at all. I put this and sun screen on top and I’m good to go. I hate feeling oily and I don’t with this. Give it like 10 mins to get fully absorbed I have oily skin so this is also good for when I’m doing some treatments and I feel super dry around my nose I layer this on and the next morning it’s gone. Love love love it. It’s like a rescue oil that’s plumps up the skin and heals. That’s how I’ve seen with my skin.
Kaitlin N.
Bakersfield , CA
I’m really impressed with this product. It has a nice orange color (which indicates quality) and a very lightweight consistency. The smell is really nice, and completely natural. It smells very nutty, but it’s a very light scent. I apply a drop along with two drops of my other face oil to my hands and then gently rub together and pat onto my skin. It never feels greasy and really keeps my skin hydrated, especially while I’m on a retinoid treatment. I feel like this has helped fade my acne hyperpigmentation, though not dramatically. The price point is really great, and I was even able to find it on sale at my local health food store. For the price, this is really an excellent quality and size!
Althea S.
Mount Vernon, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A MUST HAVE in your skincare arsenal. 1-2 drops packs an amazing punch to your skincare. You will have soft, subtle moisturizers skin after using this product. Do not be fooled by the word "Rosehip" and expect it to smell like roses. It doesn't. This is not a product where the marketing is geared towards pretty packaging and fragrance. The focus is all natural health and beauty and it does just that. For extra dry skin you can use at night before applying moisturizer. Your skin will LOVE you.
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've seen so many great reviews, does this really work?
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this for? so many oils so hard to remember what all of them do? what benefits does rosehip oil have for my hair and skin???
Lauren F.
Have you noticed that a thick layer of this can cause break outs?

Walmart