BY LIFE FLO

Pure Rosehip Oil (Organic) by Life Flo Health Products 1 oz Liquid Pure Rosehip Oil (Organic) 1 oz Liquid A rich amber colored oil from the ripened fruit of the rose known as hips. Contains natural Retinol Acid (Vitamin A) and is well sought after for helping to replenish and restore mature or sun-exposed skin. Ingredients Organic Rosa Mosqueta (Rose Hip) Seed Oil (99.5 ) Tocopherol (Vitamin E) antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil. Directions Apply 2-3 drops onto fingertips and massage into cleansed dry skin. Also can be used as a general body oil or a nourishing hair and scalp massage. Contains natural Retinol Acid (Vitamin A) Well sought after for helping to replenish and restore mature or sun-exposed skin Organically grown and cold pressed Warnings Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

• Have you noticed that a thick layer of this can cause bre...3 Answers
  • What is this for? so many oils so hard to remember what a...6 Answers
  • I've seen so many great reviews, does this really work?11 Answers
Alexis S.
Brookville, IN
WOW. I’m obsessed with this product. I am currently on accutane and this has been my must have! I mix It with my moisturizer day and night and I have never had such hydrated and glowing skin! It never leaves my face feeling too greasy and It really sinks into the skin quick! I will definitely keep repurchasing because I honestly could not live without this!
Stephanie R.
Queens , NY
I am a huge fan of this brand Rosehip oil. This lasted me forever and made my skin feels so incredibly smooth. It helps with acne scarring and gave my skin and natural Noticeable glow. Friends and family were asking me about what I was using on my skin and complemented the glow. I recommend this to everybody and anybody. Put a couple drops on your face after washing it at night and even in the morning. I even use this as a make up primer.
Samantha P.
Newport News, VA
My mother is a natural hair care junky so best believe we are stocked on ALL oils from A-Z. From Argan to Zedoary (we totally don't have Zedoary oil I just had to google that so my review made some sense). ANYWAY. I've tried it all, castor oil as a method for oil cleansing, grapeseed due to its non comedegenic nature. None of them really clicked with my personal skin needs, one was either too light and wasn't all too moisturizing. Others didn't live up to their hype. I love the earthy scent of rosehip oil. Points to the dark container to preserve the oils integrity. It works well under my foundation creating a natural and healthy glow without looking like slick grease. My scars have been fading and my overplucked eyebrows are filling in as a bonus. This oil does it all for me, a quarter of a drop goes a long way!
Ruby V.
Buena Park, CA
Found this at Tj Max I prefer buying the organice and this is cold pressed which is the best version of the oil. I have combo oily dry skin. I can get super oily and dry so my skin wants to compensate. I use this at night and some mornings too and I loooove it. I don’t break out if I use it in the morning I don’t feel like it’s heavy or oily at all. I put this and sun screen on top and I’m good to go. I hate feeling oily and I don’t with this. Give it like 10 mins to get fully absorbed I have oily skin so this is also good for when I’m doing some treatments and I feel super dry around my nose I layer this on and the next morning it’s gone. Love love love it. It’s like a rescue oil that’s plumps up the skin and heals. That’s how I’ve seen with my skin.
Kaitlin N.
Bakersfield
I’m really impressed with this product. It has a nice orange color (which indicates quality) and a very lightweight consistency. The smell is really nice, and completely natural. It smells very nutty, but it’s a very light scent. I apply a drop along with two drops of my other face oil to my hands and then gently rub together and pat onto my skin. It never feels greasy and really keeps my skin hydrated, especially while I’m on a retinoid treatment. I feel like this has helped fade my acne hyperpigmentation, though not dramatically. The price point is really great, and I was even able to find it on sale at my local health food store. For the price, this is really an excellent quality and size!
Althea S.
Mount Vernon, NY
A MUST HAVE in your skincare arsenal. 1-2 drops packs an amazing punch to your skincare. You will have soft, subtle moisturizers skin after using this product. Do not be fooled by the word "Rosehip" and expect it to smell like roses. It doesn't. This is not a product where the marketing is geared towards pretty packaging and fragrance. The focus is all natural health and beauty and it does just that. For extra dry skin you can use at night before applying moisturizer. Your skin will LOVE you.
Amanda S.
Pittsford, NY
I found this at Marshalls and have been using it only on my face. I use a few drops at night around 3-5 times at night after cleansing, and before moisturizing. I really liked that it says cold-pressed right on the bottle. I find this product very nourishing to the skin. It has a similar consistency to olive oil so I would only use it at night as it takes a few minutes to sink it. I have pretty sensitive skin when it comes to skincare and this has never irritated my skin. It is gentle and adds vitamins into  your skin while also moisturizing. I will continue to use this product.
Emily E.
This has helped my skin, and it was 6 or 7 dollars at Marlene's. I would say to give this a real trial run, about 2 weeks, and see how this helps your skin.
My skin got better from some of the acne I have, also some of the weird dryness my skin goes through as well.
   The kind, knowledgeable, helpful, lady who helped my find it and recommended this said to use a few/couple drops in with other face oils or serums.  And I do that some of the time.
Tea tree, lemon, lavender.
   I sometimes use it alone.
I plan on buying it again.
Karen C.
I Love this oil! It doesn’t completely remove my acne but it does calms it down. It has a weird smell to it but it’ll go away eventually. I use it everyday before applying my moisturizer. I recommend it to anyone who has acne prone skin.
Destiny Y.
Overall this rosehip oil is a pretty good product. I use it as a under-eye treatment and it seems to do pretty good. The smell isn’t too bad doesn’t really smell much like anything. It is very moisturizing so that is a plus.
Ashley P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I've seen so many great reviews, does this really work?
Cesly B.
Coachella, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is this for? so many oils so hard to remember what all of them do? what benefits does rosehip oil have for my hair and skin???
Lauren F.
Have you noticed that a thick layer of this can cause break outs?