BY LIFE FLO

Pure Magnesium Flakes are highly-concentrated crystals of magnesium chloride sourced from the ancient Zechstein seabed in the Netherlands - nothing added and nothing removed. The magnesium flakes are extremely pure because the seabed lies 1,600 to 2,000 meters beneath the surface of the earth where it has been protected. Refresh your body and mind by using Pure Magnesium Flakes in a full bath or foot soak. Leaves skin moisturized and soft Can be used as a full bath or a foot soak Magnesium chloride from the Zechstein seabed in the NetherlandsHelps you feel relaxed and refreshed see more...

Kim M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have very tense muscles which cause me a lot of pain and trigger headaches. I have found that magnesium really helps and it absorbs better through skin than diet anyway. Whenever I have a headache, cramps, or muscle aches I will take a bath in these flakes which are like Epsom salts but way better because the magnesium is easier to absorb. I also use the flakes to make magnesium oil (dissolve in water) and then add it to body butter to massage out knots. It works so well that if I am having a foot cramp and rub this in it literally goes away in seconds. I really suggest this for athletes, people that deal with a lot of stress, people that get cramps or muscle aches, and to soothe the muscle pain that comes with migraines. This brand and size is the best deal I have found for magnesium flakes so I plan to continue buying this
Ginny L.
Pittsburgh
I just Recieved this the other day from amazon and I love it. It has so many amazing benefits. I currently use it for my sons bath as to help him sleep better.
Laura Lee G.
Atlanta, GA
I soak in these magnesium flakes in a hot bath after an intense workout or high stress day, and feel an immediate release and relaxation in my muscles!
Christine H.
Bridgman, MI
I use magnesium flakes when I like to soak in the bath, they make my skin so soft and they are supposed to be so good for you