BY LIFE FLO #99 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Alyssa K.
I have a VERY hard time falling asleep. I have been prescribed several medications and nothing seems to work. I discovered this product and figured I'd give it a try. I am SO glad I did! I don't know what it is about this stuff, but it seems to take the edge off and help me to fall asleep. Definitely recommend!
jenna l.
Eagan, Mn
For you night owls, Melatonin will be your savior! I used to lay awake all night worrying about the following day, or thinking of 'What ifs' but now that I use Melatonin, I sleep soundly throughout the night.
Connie B.
Powell, TN
Melatonin is a natural anxiety reducer.A much better alternative to prescription drugs which are highly addictive.These really do work,I was prescribed xaxax for 15 yr but now Melatonin is all I have to take.Also helps you fall asleep and stay asleep.
Taryn R.
West Rutland, VT
This product is really great and gets you right to sleep when you are having trouble. Sometimes I get nightmares when I take it so I don't know if that's correlated between the 2
Kat M.
Melatonin is critical for me to go to sleep! I travel a lot and have a hard time falling asleep, especially in different time zones. This relaxes me and puts me to sleep quickly, and I wake up feeling refreshed.
Amanda L.
Mc Gaheysville, VA
I love having this on hand just to give me a little help getting sleepy when i need it. I like that its something my body naturally has because i hate taking medications.
Vandita S.
I have lots of issues sleeping at night so I decided to get these and they help but I find that I have to take a couple before they really have any effect on me
Chelsea W.
Lomira, WI
I take this every night when I go to bed! It helps me ease my mind and fall asleep within a half hour! It also makes my hair silkier and nails stronger!
Madison G.
I take this every night before bed and it works great! It's takes the edge off and helps you drift off to sleep. I would defiantly recommend this!
Melissa G.
Downingtown, PA
Melatonin has always worked well to help me fall asleep and keep me asleep. I like that it's all natural.
Molyka S.
Are there any side effects?