Life-Flo Health Pure Safflower Oil 16 fl oz

by Life Flo

Natural Living Cold Pressed Organically Grown First Choice Skin Care Pure Safflower Oil is truly a versatile oil with numerous benefits from culinary to cosmetic. It acts as a protection barrier to lubricate your skin while it moisturizes. It helps soften dryness, smooth roughness, and soothe skin problems. Cold pressed and food grade. • Carthamus tinctorious (safflower) oil (99.5%), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (Antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the oil)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Life-Flo Health Pure Safflower Oil 16 fl oz!
I bought this to use as a light, non-comedogenic oil for use undiluted on the face/body & as a carrier oil. It's exactly what I wanted- hasn't broken me out, absorbs pretty quickly & is fragrance-free, no preservatives or colors. I never used to apply lotion post-shower, but now that I've started with this, it feels wrong when I don't apply it!
Marietta
Leaves your skin looking very hydrated and supple, but doesn’t actually absorb. It just sits there like a layer on top of your skin and is very uncomfortable, but it doesn’t help your skin.