Life-Flo Health Organic Pure Coconut Oil Skin Care 9 fl oz

by Life Flo

Natural Living Organically Grown Extra Virgin First Choice Discussion: Pure organically grown virgin coconut oil is truly a versatile oil with numerous benefits from culinary to cosmetics. It can be used as a moisturizer, bath oil, hair conditioner and shaving lotion ? leaving you moisturized without feeling greasy, It is organically grown, extra virgin and food grade. • Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (99.5), Tocopherol (Vitamin E) (Antioxidant to preserve the freshness of the coconut oil) (0.5%)

Anyone ever used this or any type of coconut oil to treat yeast infections. ? Having issues an trying not to go buy something if this would work just as well Help me out ladies
Start your review of Life-Flo Health Organic Pure Coconut Oil Skin Care 9 fl oz!
Saint Charles, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Organic coconut oil master! Love using this for my cooking. For cleaning makeup brushes doing hair mask an many other things. Such amazing Quality for an even better price.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love coconut oil! I use it as a moisturizer for face and body, to help dilute essential oils, remove eye makeup. It's a staple in my collection. Definitely a must have product.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love love love coconut oil! I use it for everything from taking of makeup, especially eye makeup, to moisturizer, for stretch marks, and to dilute my essential oils. This stuff is amazing. Is it a little more pricey but worth it. It has so many uses. You can even use it for baking.
Shelby Twp, MI
Ok, lets be real here, I #love coconut oil. I practically BATHE in it. I slather it on my scalp and hair and massage it in, and it helps restore your damaged hair as well as it helps make your hair grow #faster. I also put it on my face and my skin, because it helps breakouts and blemishes, and it can fade scars! Whats not to love about coconut oil?
Austin, TX
I LOVE coconut oil. it can be used for just about anything, in your hair, skin, for cooking. I love the way it smells and i also like the way it tastes. i use it for all of my body scrubs i make
Louisville, KY
I absolutely love this stuff. It smells delightful and does wonders for your skin and also works great on hair. It makes a wonderful mask for hair shine.
Pure Coconut oil is amazing for so many things. I use it for cooking, lotion, diaper rash cream, with my essential oils. The possibilities are endless.
Bellemont
Life flow coconut oil is the best thing that has ever happen to my skin. I have also discovered it also repels mesquiros
I absolutely love coconut oil. Smells sooo good. Great for hair, skin, and cooking. Leaves skin soft. Great product.!
In love with this stuff! I just starting using it. It keeps my skin so hydrated. And I love cooking with it.