BY LIFE EXTENSION

Dietary Supplement. For Longer Life®. 240 Softgels. Molecularly Distilled. EPA/DHA with Sesame Lignans & Olive Fruit Extract. Small, Easy-to-Swallow Softgels. Promotes a Healthy Heart IFOS 5-Star Rating *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Melissa P.
Astoria , OR
I love this product. I have received so many compliments on my hair since taking this product, it's silkier and shinier than before. I started taking the product for heart benefits, but I am noticing an improvement in my skin as well. I couldn't recommend this product any more highly. Phenomenal.
Genesis P.
Boston, MA
I love taking Omega- 3 because it keeps me healthy, and strong. Mi madre me las da de diferentes brands des que era niña y me a ayudado mucho en mi cresimiento y el de mis hermanas. Por eso sigo tomandolas.
Jill T.
Irmo
Everyone in our household takes these! No fishy after-taste and easy to swallow. Highly recommend!
Sherri M.
Walhalla, SC
This product is great for your hair and skin. I would recommend it to my friends and family!
Emily M.
Brick, NJ
Awesome source of omega 3! Totally worth buying and they last a really long time
Ntia C.
Do vitamins really work?
Allison C.
Youngstown , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How big are these capsules?
Jodi V.
London , Ontario
I take omega 3's daily, but don't know how to tell if they are good quality or not? Is this a good quality brand with no fillers or additives?