Life Extension Optimized Ashwagandha Extract - 60 Vegetarian Capsules uploaded by Priscilla S.

BY LIFE EXTENSION #3 in Ashwagandha

Scientists have discovered that the Indian herb ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) counters some of the oxidative damage generated by nervous tension. Ashwagandha has been the subject of animal studies and is believed to confer improvements in well-being and a healthy outlook in humans. In a large clinical trial, ashwagandha reduced levels of the hormone cortisol by up to 26% while maintaining already normal blood sugar levels and lipid profiles. Subjects who took the standardized ashwagandha extract reported improvements in energy, sleep and well-being, as well as diminished fatigue. Additional research suggests that ashwagandha confers neuroprotection by supporting the regeneration of axons and dendrites, nerve cell components that support brain and nervous system function. The suggested daily dose provides 250 mg of standardized, patented, non-stimulating Sensoril Ashwagandha Extract. see more...

Angela G.
Jacksonville
Lifeextension is one of the best companies for quality and purity. This product stands up to the expectations. Being recently diagnosed with Hashimoto's thyroiditis Ashwagandha was recommended to help alleviate symptoms and so far I have noticed quite a positive difference in sleep quality and energy during the day. I highly recommend giving this a try if you have hormonal imbalances due to aging.
Priscilla S.
Adelaide
Life Extension Optimized Ashwagandha Extract - 60 Vegetarian Capsules I found to be quite helpful. If you find you hold on to stress or having restless night sleeps then give this product a try.

I have been using this for a number of year's now and it has helped me manage my moods, trees levels and sleeping patterns.

I normally have this before I go to bed so it works it's magic at night for me. I have found that not only has it helped me with my stress levels it has also helped me with my mood and energy as well.

The packaging is quite simple and is not too large which means won't take up to much room in the pantry!

I porches mine on iherb, the price ranges to $10.05 which is not to bad. (this does not include shipping).