BY LIFE EXTENSION

Dietary Supplement Life Extension ~ For Longer Life Optimal Nutrient Energy Release from Food 2 Provides a Potent Array of the Amylase, Protease Lipase Enzymes 3 Suitable for Vegetarians Supplement Facts: br Pancreatin Alternative 8x Blend 400 mg: Amylase 4,160 FCC, Protease III 22,880 FCC, Lipase 6,400 FCC. Vegetarian Digestive Enzyme Blend 290 mg: Protease II 780,000 FCC, Protease III 1,300 FCC, Amylase 7,000 FCC, Lactase 2,000 FCC, Cellulase 1,600 FCC, Lipase 1,000 FCC. Whole Papaya Fruit 200 mg. This product contains no milk, egg, fish, peanuts, crustacean shellfish, soybeans, tree nuts, wheat, yeast, or gluten. Contains no artificial sweeteners, flavors, colors, or preservatives. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Mackenzie L.
West Allis, WI
I have gallbladder problems and these helped break down greasy and fatty foods. Also relieves bloating and gas. Would recommend for anyone who ever experiences pain or is uncomfortable after eating specific foods.
Nora L.
CHEYENNE, WY
I am on long term opiates and I tried this product due to opiate induced constipation, after 3 days of use it has worked wonders for me and I am now completely off of prescription meds for my OIC
Emma C.
I find that I get depressed in winter a lot when I am not in the sun and getting the right amount of Vitamin D. If you're anything like me this will help a lot!
Laura B.
Menomonee Fls, WI
A friend recommended that I try this for my ibs and I'm glad I did. I rarely have episodes now since I've taken it.
Yadira S.
Does great at keeping my digestive system in tip top shape during my preps with all my meal changes
Christine K.
North Augusta, SC
Great natural way to keep you regular digestive routine and for weight loss programs as well
Kiley B.