BY LIFE EXTENSION

7- Keto DHEA Metabolite 100 mg 60 VegCap 7-Keto DHEA is a natural metabolite of DHEA that has been shown to safely increase thermogenesis, improve fat loss and help maintain healthy body weight when combined with a diet and exercise program. Suggested Use As a dietary supplement Take one capsule upon waking and one capsule before midday meal, preferably on an empty stomach. Or as directed by your healthcare professional. hr background-color:#000;margin:0px; Supplement Facts Serving Size: 1 Vegetarian Capsule Amount Per Serving % Daily Value Vitamin C (as ascorbyl palmitate)11 mg7-Keto DHEA (3-acetyl-7-oxo-dehydroepiandrosterone)100 mgAscorbyl Palmitate25 mgBCM-95 Bio-Curcumin (Curcuma longa) 25:1 Extract25 mgGreen tea (Camellia sinensis) decaffeinated extract (leaf)25 mgPolygonum cuspidatum (root) and whole red grape Extract3 mg Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet Other Ingredients: rice flour, vegetable cellulose (capsule), vegetable stearate. Contains rice. Warnings: Keep out of reach of children. As with all dietary supplements, consult your healthcare professional before use. See product label for more information. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Alli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Life Extension 7 - Keto DHEA is used to boost metabolism, increase muscle mass, and increase fat loss. It increases your Resting Metabolic Rate when you are decreasing your calorie intake for weight loss. If you ever experienced a weight loss plateau, that is why. Reduced calories and the body reduces the RMR. Taking 7-Keto DHEA keeps your metabolism reved up with out making you feel jittery. Remember it only supplement a healthy diet and active lifestyle. Life Extension we site has great prices when you buy several bottles at one time. I have used this several times to get me over the hump of a slump.
Jen L.
Wellington, FL
I have only taken the product with a lower milligram but I found it to be incredibly helpful. It helped with my lethargy, to build muscle mass, and it sped up my metabolism. I was told to take it by endocrinologist. Highly recommend!
Jaide R.
Ellensburg , WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This supplement helped me gain muscle and lose weight. I'm open to all kinds of healthy supplements that add the extra kick that I need to stay healthy and active. I buy this continually and continually stay in shape.
Candice W.
I have tried everything out there to try to get my metabolism at a semi-normal level. This does a great job without making me feel strange.
vernette J.
added this to my diet the more the merrior trying to take care of myself an its never to late to start been using this for 6 months now
Tanya D.
Albany, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product claims to boost your metabolism but I didn't see a difference but the price tag is reasonable enough to try it out
Jessica H.
Norwalk , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product really does help boost the metabolism and get it working faster than before
kayla h.
Lake Isabella, CA
I try to keep up on these because when I do I see a huge difference in my slow metabolism
Daniella S.
Great product helps tremendously to boost metabolism in adults struggling with that.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These are also wonderful vitamin capsules!! Great for maintaining weight and energy !
Emily Z.
Los Angeles, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 1
Is this a good or well product to use?
Kelsey P.
How much does this cost? And how often do you take it...daily, with meals?
aarti p.
What are the benefits of these capsules. ...?
Amanda S.
Snellville, GA
How did it work for you?