Life Cuisine Meatlovers Zoodles Bowl

by Life Cuisine

Life Cuisine Meatlovers Zoodles Bowl Frozen Meal offers a delicious frozen meal that fits your Low Carb Lifestyle. Made with 17 grams of protein and 12 grams of net carbs,* this gluten free frozen dinner features Italian sausage and pepperoni made with pork, chicken and beef over zucchini noodles with tomato sauce and cheese. This convenient frozen pasta bowl is ready to enjoy in minutes for your lunch break at work or a quick frozen dinner at home on busy weeknights. Keep gluten free pasta bowls frozen until you're ready to prepare. *NET CARBS = g Carbs ? g Fiber

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Life Cuisine Meatlovers Zoodles Bowl!
Janelle L.
Norfolk, VA
Life Cuisine Meatlovers Zoodles Bowl uploaded by Janelle L.
I purchased this at Walmart last week to eat for lunch. At first, I was a little turned off with the amount of melted cheese it has. After eating it for a few minutes, it tastes really good. It has alot of Italian sausages.
Alex O.
Rome
This is one of my all time favorite frozen meal options!! I am a teacher and I keep the fridge/freezer in my room stocked with healthy and quick meal options for the days that I forget to bring a lunch with me. As someone who has worked hard to lose weight, and maintain that weight loss, I love having meal options that are quick and easy! The life cuisine zoodles bowls is phenomenal! It is truly one of my favorite frozen meal options, and I usually keep at least 2 in my freezer at all times. So good!
Patricia J.
Opa Locka, FL
Life Cuisine Meatlovers Zoodles Bowl uploaded by Patricia J.
Purchased at: Publix
Life Cuisine Meatlovers Zoodles Bowl taste really good . I had mix this with meat lover cauliflower meal because I wanted something heavy to eat for lunch before spinning class so I don’t have to stop somewhere and spend money to order. This is so good that it help me with my weight loss because it’s a low carb diet meal.
Felicia S.
Grandview, MO
So for the longest I had wished that there was some low carb frozen meals I could purchase and one day I was looking in the frozen section and saw this. I decided to try it and I loved it!!! I have been trying to watch my carbs and this defiantly fits the bill!!!

Looking for your answer?