Life Choice Peanut Butter Crunch Meal Replacement

Life Choice Peanut Butter Crunch Meal Replacement: 10g protein 180 calories 6g of fiber Naturally flavored Kosher 5-pack; 1.59 oz each

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Life Choice Peanut Butter Crunch Meal Replacement!
How would you rate this product?
5 years ago
I am a gym rat and I like to head right there after work. Of course you don't want to have a heavy meal before you workout but you also don't want to be fasting from lunch time. This meal replacement bar has been amazing. I've tried several different ones and they always seem to have a fake bitter flavor under all the sugary flavor they added to cover it up. This bar is not the same at all. I feel like I'm having a candy bar right before I work out! It's delicious, not too heavy on the stomach, and satisfying. I don't feel overly stuffed or starving and fatigued when I'm working out! Great protein count and even some fiber! The best one I've found!
4 years ago
These was my go to bar to ship to my husband when he is overseas. The protein level is as high as some workout bars that taste like dog food. These actually have a great flavor so getting your extra calories when doing heavy workouts is simple.
4 years ago
All of the life choice protein bars are delicious and healthy. I do wish more came in a box for the price but they are a great healthy snack
4 years ago
Great meal replacement crunchy bars . Good when you on the rush and wont have time before going into work
4 years agoWarwick, RI
I ate these for awhile and they're honestly great as a meal replacement bar !
I ate these for awhile and they're honestly great as a meal replacement bar !
a year ago
Hello,
i love this product , i love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product i would be grateful to you, with my love and appreciation.......
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!
Hello,
It's really a really impressive product and I recommend buying it!!!!!!!