BY GREG BERLANTI

In the romantic comedy "Life as We Know It," Holly Berenson (Katherine Heigl) is an up-and-coming restaurateur and Eric Messer (Josh Duhamel) is a promising network sports director. After a disastrous blind date, the only thing they have in common is their dislike for each other and their love for their goddaughter, Sophie. But when they suddenly become all Sophie has in the world, Holly and Messer are forced to put their differences aside. Juggling career ambitions and competing social calendars, they'll have to find some common ground while living under one roof.

Life As We Know It
  • "Such a cute movie and I definitely like all of Katherine Heigls movies." in 8 reviews
  • "sad but sweet movie about two relative strangers trying to raise some kiddos.. cute romantic comedy/drama.." in 7 reviews
  • "It's a great movie however I hate that Katherine Heigl plays the same character in every movie pretty much." in 6 reviews
Bri B.
Somerset, KY
I love this movie. I went to see it in theaters and loved it. I need to buy it.
Dorria M.
Such a cute movie. its a tear jerker but i loved watching this . very good acting
Alma B.
I loved this movie, It's a great date night movie. It's funny and romantic.
Vanessa c.
LOVE this movie. I actually cried since I always get engaged with movies. Its a amazing movie and story. I recommend watching this. Its just amazing and has some funny, cute moments as well. A++++++++++
Rebecca K.
Mission, BC
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Watched this movie multiple times and never seems to get old.p. I love this movie as it has comedy, romances and is a tear jerker. One of my fav movies.
lisa c.
memramcook, NB
I really liked this movie sad at times but great movie i watched it more then once
Vanessa c.
Who doesn't love this movie?