BY GREG BERLANTI

In the romantic comedy "Life as We Know It," Holly Berenson (Katherine Heigl) is an up-and-coming restaurateur and Eric Messer (Josh Duhamel) is a promising network sports director. After a disastrous blind date, the only thing they have in common is their dislike for each other and their love for their goddaughter, Sophie. But when they suddenly become all Sophie has in the world, Holly and Messer are forced to put their differences aside. Juggling career ambitions and competing social calendars, they'll have to find some common ground while living under one roof.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Such a cute movie and I definitely like all of Katherine Heigls movies." in 8 reviews
  • "sad but sweet movie about two relative strangers trying to raise some kiddos.. cute romantic comedy/drama.." in 7 reviews
  • "It's a great movie however I hate that Katherine Heigl plays the same character in every movie pretty much." in 6 reviews
Vanessa V.
Tampa, Fl
Oh I cried in this movie. Love the concept on love. Great romantic movie. Enjoyed it very much.
Sarah B.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Katherine Heigl is my favorite! Love this movie. Perfect for a cozy fall night on the couch :)
Amareliz R.
Fort Pierce, FL
I love this movie it made my cry when i first watched. I need this movie in my collection.
Nikki K.
Plymouth, MA
This was a really cute movie. It was definitely really sad at parts, but had a nice ending.
LeAnn H.
Typical I hate you I love you love story, but cute with the little one thrown in the mix
Christina H.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Loved this movie, but hated how it came to be. Love Katherine, she's great in any movie.
Courtney M.
Zanesville, OH
Very sad & funny movie. Was great made me cry and laugh. And actors were attractive :)
Cristina a.
La puente, Ca
Hands up one of my favorite movies I have watched it so many times and I still love it
Nicole S.
FORT WAYNE, IN
Cute movie, I loved it and I also own it. Wonderful romantic comedy at its finest.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
I so love this movie it is a alltime favorite very good a must see in my opinion
Vanessa c.
Who doesn't love this movie?