BY GREG BERLANTI

In the romantic comedy "Life as We Know It," Holly Berenson (Katherine Heigl) is an up-and-coming restaurateur and Eric Messer (Josh Duhamel) is a promising network sports director. After a disastrous blind date, the only thing they have in common is their dislike for each other and their love for their goddaughter, Sophie. But when they suddenly become all Sophie has in the world, Holly and Messer are forced to put their differences aside. Juggling career ambitions and competing social calendars, they'll have to find some common ground while living under one roof.

Life As We Know It
  • "Such a cute movie and I definitely like all of Katherine Heigls movies." in 8 reviews
  • "sad but sweet movie about two relative strangers trying to raise some kiddos.. cute romantic comedy/drama.." in 7 reviews
  • "It's a great movie however I hate that Katherine Heigl plays the same character in every movie pretty much." in 6 reviews
Nancy F.
Austin, TX
One of my favorite movies to date it's so cute and I love how they fell in love and the kid is so adorable!
Krystal W.
West Valley, UT
Amanda J.
Springfield, IL
This is such a cute and very realistic. Its very heart warming and teaches you a lot about love and life.
Miranda M.
I love this movie! Great story line, funny, sad And romantic! The actors worked really well together!
Kaitlyn M.
This is a really cute movie. I enjoyed Katherine and Josh's characters, they act really well together!
Kim L.
This is a very cute movie. I enjoyed it. I found this to be one of Katherine Heigl's better films.
Lindsay S.
Burlington, KY
Hilarious movie!! Love Jennifer Anniston! She outdid herself again! A good movie for the whole familu
Katie B.
I thought this movie was alright. It was cute and funny, but nothing special I havn't seen before.
Aralie D.
Garland, TX
Love this movie! had me in tears in some parts, but both actors did an amazing job even the baby!
Shelby B.
Coeur D Alene, ID
This is a must watch ladies. Grab some tissues because it's a tear jerker but such a cute movie!
Vanessa c.
Who doesn't love this movie?