BY GREG BERLANTI

In the romantic comedy "Life as We Know It," Holly Berenson (Katherine Heigl) is an up-and-coming restaurateur and Eric Messer (Josh Duhamel) is a promising network sports director. After a disastrous blind date, the only thing they have in common is their dislike for each other and their love for their goddaughter, Sophie. But when they suddenly become all Sophie has in the world, Holly and Messer are forced to put their differences aside. Juggling career ambitions and competing social calendars, they'll have to find some common ground while living under one roof.

Life As We Know It
  • "Such a cute movie and I definitely like all of Katherine Heigls movies." in 8 reviews
  • "sad but sweet movie about two relative strangers trying to raise some kiddos.. cute romantic comedy/drama.." in 7 reviews
  • "It's a great movie however I hate that Katherine Heigl plays the same character in every movie pretty much." in 6 reviews
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
This movie is great for the family, for you and your man and for a girl night out. it just great anyway you want to put it
Jenn S.
Goose Creek, SC
Love kathryn heigl and this movie. it's a good movie with a good story line and a really handsome leading role. wink wink!
Ashley M.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Great love story! It also send a great message that no matter what we have planned for our life, life can change so fast!
kelly z.
Plano, IL
Omg I love this movie I cried there are so many emotions when watching this movie has a great ending it's a must watch
Lessie A.
Columbus, OH
This was such a cute movie. It was the best romantic comedy every. Not a Katherine Heigl movie but loved her in this.
Mikaela M.
San Antonio, TX
Such a cute movie! I love Katherine Heigel in romance movies. This is great for a chick-flick night with friends!!
APRIL J.
Mullins , SC
Cute, funny, and adorable movie!!! Josh and Katherine are a perfect pairing and played off of each other so well.
Tara C.
Green Forest, AR
This movie is so cute!! One of Katherine Heigls best movies. It's a great romantic comedy. One of my favorites.
Erica R.
Hammond, IN
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Such a cute movie and I definitely like all of Katherine Heigls movies. And Josh duhamel is gorgeous win win
Jamie E.
Louisville, KY
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Sad but sweet movie about two relative strangers trying to raise some kiddos.. cute romantic comedy/drama..
Vanessa c.
Who doesn't love this movie?