BY GREG BERLANTI

In the romantic comedy "Life as We Know It," Holly Berenson (Katherine Heigl) is an up-and-coming restaurateur and Eric Messer (Josh Duhamel) is a promising network sports director. After a disastrous blind date, the only thing they have in common is their dislike for each other and their love for their goddaughter, Sophie. But when they suddenly become all Sophie has in the world, Holly and Messer are forced to put their differences aside. Juggling career ambitions and competing social calendars, they'll have to find some common ground while living under one roof.

Buy on Jet.com
  • "Such a cute movie and I definitely like all of Katherine Heigls movies." in 8 reviews
  • "sad but sweet movie about two relative strangers trying to raise some kiddos.. cute romantic comedy/drama.." in 7 reviews
  • "It's a great movie however I hate that Katherine Heigl plays the same character in every movie pretty much." in 6 reviews
Sarah C.
I actually liked Katherine Heigl in this movie and I love Josh Duhamel! Such a sad start to the movie, but it's really funny and endearing. Great rom-com!
Chantelle W.
Lucerne Vly, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Such a great movie. The perfect depiction of what could go wrong and so right all art the same time. Funny, cute and relatable. Catherine Heigel is great.
Christina V.
Arcata, CA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I hate Katherine Heigl but this movie was actually pretty adorable. It was predictable but getting to stare at Josh Duhamel made it worth it.
Lucia R.
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
Great movie, my emotions were a roller coaster. it's a must watch, you'll enjoy it. In the meantime watch the Act of Valor, pretty good too.
Victoria R.
What a sweet movie! I love these two actors together, typical chick flick and easily predictable but still so good. Very heart-felt!
Lyndsay B.
Palm Coast, FL
This movie was cute, romantic, and a bit predictable. I loved the man candy on the screen, and this chick-flick was sweet to watch.
vienna v.
Like to watch romantic comedy movies. Keeps me interested and cry a little also. I think the main characters are so cute together.
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love this movie, it's such a great family movie. I even have my husband loving it. Melissa McCarthy is so funny in this movie.
Marisela C.
Oceanside, CA
This movie was cute. You're typical romantic comedy. I love Katherine in this movie but it's very predictable. Good date movie.
bergeline j.
Kissimmee, FL
This movie is great for the family, for you and your man and for a girl night out. it just great anyway you want to put it
Vanessa c.
Who doesn't love this movie?