liese

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
I want to first start by saying, please don’t expect the payoff you see on the box if you have virgin dark hair. The result completely depends on the user’s current color and condition of hair. If your hair is too clean or too healthy, your result may not be as satisfactory. Greys will also not be covered by this. I have natural black southeast Asian hair that is consistently box colored(and fades) to a medium brown through this brand. My hair has a lot of volume and is coarse so in the past I have been able to tolerate multiple bleach sessions without fail. Now, as new hair grows quick for me, I use this foam dye every 6weeks or so just to even out my dark roots with my ends. Given my density, foam dye is the simplest way for me to coat everything. I recommend those with long hair or very full hair that falls past the shoulders to go ahead and get 2 boxes. The price point still beats a salon trip. This pink berry color has been a favorite of mine in the past. If you have darker hair this may only be noticeable under the sun. I highly recommend this product and have tried multiple colors. Give it a shot!
5 / 5
LOVE THIS HAIR COLOR ! It actually works on black hair the first time. Yes you won’t get the results on the box with black hair but you get the tone on the color scale on the side of the box. It leaves my hair soft not damage and the color lasts.
5 / 5
I really love this because it’s so convenient. The hair dye turns into bubbles which covers your whole hair and it doesn’t damage your hair. I highly recommend this product. It’s very technologically advanced