liese
Hair Color Bubble Mint Ash 110 Ml

Liese Hair Color Bubble Mint Ash 110 Ml.

by liese

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Liese Hair Color Bubble Mint Ash 110 Ml.!
How would you rate this product?
Angel C.
Charlottesvle, VA
I box color my hair every other month with this liese bubble hair dye and I’ve never been disappointed. For those who don’t understand color theory nor how the hair works… this is not meant for dark virgin hair nor greys. Only damaged, pre-treated, or lightened hair will take on noticeable color. Except for my roots, my hair usually turns into a brassy brown a few weeks after coloring. This one in particular has a slight greenish tint which is nice for canceling that out. I still prefer the British Ash tone in this line though since I prefer an ashier tone.
Alena T.
I've tried a lot of different bubble hair colours and have great results with all of them. They don't smell horrible and after dying my hair, it does not become brittle. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to dye their hair. The colour stays vibrant until your next dye.
Cora M.
Kuala Lumpur
i used creamy bubble color type actually. rose brown and marshmallow brown. love both of it. hope u can make it more variety color. i would love burgundy. please consider this
Grace L.
Markham, ON
I was looking for a subtle ashy colour for my natural black hair and it turned out well. The chemical smell lasted for 4-5 days even after washing my hair every day. So far I haven’t noticed any split ends after a month.
Anthea C.
Toronto, ON
gives a nice even dyeing of hair, easy to mix and use foam. love this product ! many colours to choose from. only takes about an hour or so to complete process vs salon 4h+. final product isn't as damaging to hair and colour is pretty good.
Delanee M.
perth
This hair dye is good and easy to use. The colour is really nice because it’s not ashy. Also your hair definitely won’t fall out and you can trust this brand.

Looking for your answer?