Lierac PHYTOLASTIL Stretch Marks Prevention Gel

STRETCH MARKS PREVENTION

Formulated with the restructuring alchemilla-ivy-horsetail botanical complex, this non-greasy gel helps prevent the appearance of stretch marks on the breasts, stomach, hips, and thighs.

what do you think this product ?
Again no information on this. This makes me want to try it.
Start your review of Lierac PHYTOLASTIL Stretch Marks Prevention Gel!
Olga Z.
Burnaby, BC
I've been using this product since my 3rd month of pregnancy and till the end of the first month after my child was born. I used it on my belly, breasts, and hips, twice a day after shower, followed by rich body creams with oils. And after all, I have no stretch marks at all.
Crystal P.
Its actually not that bad, I have only tried it once and its smells good so give it a try
Mis Mis M.
Lierac contains a high amount of concentrated natural ingredients which activate collagen and elastin fibres in the skin. Lierac Phytolastil Serum helps reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks. It reduces their depth, width, length and colour.
tamta C.
Wilmington, DE
It's really very good product. I was using it during pregnancy and I don't have stretch marks. Does not has an unpleasant scent and absorbed soon. Highly recommend! 🖤 Lierac PHYTOLASTIL Stretch Marks Prevention Gel
Tatia L.
tbilisi
Lierac PHYTOLASTIL Stretch Marks Prevention Gel uploaded by Tatia L.
i truly recommend this gel to all pregnant woman, i used it froms third month of pregnancy and now i am 9 month pregnant and still dont have anu stretch marks on my stomach.
Salo N.
Tbilisi
I used it on my second pregnancu. The consistence is very pleasant. It is a gel wich is absorbing easily. The smell isn’t good but i it wasn’t important. Result was good. No strechmarcks on the body.
Cássia T.
brussels
I didn’t like very much the gel experience, it’s very expensive and in my opinion not worthy, not possible do to a massage with it and i leaves residual on the skin like you have your skin dirty. Don’t recommend it.
Tamar G.
New Castle, DE
Great anti stretch-mark gel. I have been using it since week 11 and have no one strech mark yet,hope it will be this good till my labor time. Recommended
Tamar T.
Zugdidi, Samegrelo
When i was pregnant i had streech mark. Lierac is very good for  streech  marks... i liked it... it was very nice..
Irina M.
New Castle , DE
I started using this gel from 3 rd month of pregnancy, I’m still using it and still not have any stretch marks.