BY LIERAC PARIS #63 in Micellar Water

Perfect Makeup Removal, Soothed, Comforted Skin. Botanical Honey And Detoxifying Probiotics. For Face And Eyes. Linseed And Mallow Flower Extracts Gentle Cleansing Agents Alcohol-Free For All Skin Types; Ideal For Sensitive Skin Made In France see more...

• I've been wanting to try a new cleansing water. what's th...1 Answers
  • Would anyone recommend this product 2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Gina R.
Phoenix, AZ
Great product. It smells WONDERFUL, like a bouquet of fresh sweet honeysuckles, yum! Not only does it smell better than most other products on the market, it works great as well. Very gentle and hydrating. I like to use it mostly when I dont wear a lot of make-up, its not the most powerful, but gets the job done.
Rachel G.
Big Spring, TX
This cleansing water works pretty well but its way too heavily fragranced. I wouldn't mind the scent if was lesz potent but it bothers my allergies. I also find the fragrance irritates my skin.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
Got this product in a recent Glossybox. I really didn't like anything about this product. The smell was really bad and didn't dissipate soon enough for me. My skin didn't even feel clean after using it. I will not be buying this product again in the future.
Marah W.
So rare for me to use a product that doesn't hurt my sensitive skin. This removed dirt and refreshed my face without making it red and irritated.
Lucie M.
Greenwood Lk, NY
Pricey but removes makeup really well. I'm not a micellar fan although very popular in Europe. I still cleanse afterwards with soap or detergent
stephanie m.
Bronx, NY
I love this but the price is terrible. the price of this is outrageous and i found dupes for it in the drugstore
hajer a.
322
Skin feels fresh and comforted
Gently cleanses skinRemoves all traces of makeupSoothes the complexion

i love this brand
Angelica A.
London ontario
This is a great product because its For all skin types; ideal for sensitive skin
Alcohol Free
Cleansed, soothed, and revitalized skin
francis t.
elimina el maquillaje muy bien, y te hidrata la piel, es costoso pero vale la pena comprarlo, es muy recomendable
bridget I.
Mount Airy, GA
Would anyone recommend this product
Amber G.
Montgomery, TX
I've been wanting to try a new cleansing water. what's the price of this? and is it worth it?