BY LIERAC PARIS

Day after day, revive your skin with this velvety and gentle face peel treatment containing 9% glycolic acid and 5% urea. Smooth lines, refine skin s texture and ideally mositurize the complexion to reveal a "new skin effect" and a radiant glow.  High Peel see more...

Gris H.
This is not a bed product but I'm giving this 2 stars just because this is no high peel. I you want aha and bha product you can get better as lower price than this. At least at me it does not seem to make any peel. you just feel the sensation in the skin but non a very big change.
Heejae K.
Bayside, NY
So Duane Reade/Walgreens used to carry this and the lady at Walgreens told me I can goto CVS and buy this because Walgreens no longer carries this. Other than that it was made a while ago because I think the company is lowering the dosages for the chemicals and calling it 'Comfort Peel'. It tingles when you put it on and I do think my skin has a better texture over all but not enough for how much it costs. Either way I wish they'd continue making it because it's one of the very few chemical peels you can buy at drugstore even if it's not drugstore price.