Lierac Paris CREME MESOLIFT Anti-Aging Radiance uploaded by Nino G.

BY LIERAC

Energizes, replumps and illuminates Drawing inspiration from the dermatological technique of mesolift, this fresh, rich cream brings the skin with a 5% concentration of an energizing cocktail boosted by citrus AHAs.  Results:   an instant radiance flash, with skin that feels toned, smoothed and moisturized. see more...

• I was just wondering to all of you , would you give this ...2 Answers
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
Now that i've hopped on the K-Beauty bandwagon, I was looking for some good serums. I received this in an Amazon beauty box, and I really like it. The formula is light and absorbs quickly in the skin. There is a slight fruity(?) fragrance, but its not overwhelming.
Sara ..
Abha, saudi
Cream Mezolive to moisturize the normal and dry skin contains a simple proportion of peeled fruit acids, which works on the renewal of the cells and giving the appearance of health and bright, in addition to six types of minerals and five types of hydraulics nourishes the skin unifies the color of the appearance of pores Yikens face is suitable alternative to the injection of glasses used in the morning And evening
Summer W.
I can see that the paris products are very fancy , and well made . Now I just want to see some results . It seems like ok , but I think there will probably have more results aftertime .
Nino G.
New Castle, DE
I am 24 years old and use acids in autumn, have oily skin . when I use acid important for me to my skin will be very moisturized. that crime is do that.
Summer W.
I was just wondering to all of you , would you give this a try ? I personally love to try new things , so this would be something to look forward to :)