BY LIERAC PARIS

Energizes, replumps and illuminates Drawing inspiration from the dermatological technique of mesolift, this fresh, rich cream brings the skin with a 5% concentration of an energizing cocktail boosted by citrus AHAs.  Results:   an instant radiance flash, with skin that feels toned, smoothed and moisturized. see more...

• I was just wondering to all of you , would you give this a try ? I ...2 Answers
Lo L.
Lo L.
West Chicago, IL
Now that i've hopped on the K-Beauty bandwagon, I was looking for some good serums. I received this in an Amazon beauty box, and I really like it. The formula is light and absorbs quickly in the skin. There is a slight fruity(?) fragrance, but its not overwhelming.
Summer W.
I can see that the paris products are very fancy , and well made . Now I just want to see some results . It seems like ok , but I think there will probably have more results aftertime .
Summer W.
I was just wondering to all of you , would you give this a try ? I personally love to try new things , so this would be something to look forward to :)